Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Staple this time of year

Why are you guys surprised at the price of the J. Crew 1400's? That's how much they have always been. 

I wonder why the shock of the price on jcrews 1400 but when Ronnie puts $240 -$250 on his seems like a lot of NB heads Dont flinch to pay RF's  absurd prices[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I wonder why the shock of the price on jcrews 1400 but when Ronnie puts $240 -$250 on his seems like a lot of NB heads Dont flinch to pay RF's  absurd prices[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I wonder why people use RF as the example when identifying all absurd pricepoints that come with most collaborations

Just got these in from Sole What. No special box, no care. Threw them on real quick to make sure they fit well. Overall I like them.
Such nice shoes! I regret not jumping on the 8.5s when I had a chance $165!!! Just a hard wear in my day to day life you know?

Why are you guys surprised at the price of the J. Crew 1400's? That's how much they have always been. 
I'm not surprised. 170 is the 1400's MSRP price now but a year and a half ago it was 160. A few years back it was lower.

J crew raised it to match NB on the older stock 1400's at the time even though it was the same stock, Wasn't happy about it but US labor costs keeps rising. Harder to get a hot deal on the J crew's NB unless there's a glitch in the coupons.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. 170 is the 1400's MSRP price now but a year and a half ago it was 160. A few years back it was lower.
J crew raised it to match NB on the older stock 1400's at the time even though it was the same stock, Wasn't happy about it but US labor costs keeps rising. Harder to get a hot deal on the J crew's NB unless there's a glitch in the coupons.

When I copped their 1400MG they were $130. I know it's a stretch but my 998BD were also $130 but we're talking four years ago for the 998 and longer for the 1400.

Delivered....glad I waited this out but almost waited too long and missed my size. Stupid nice for $140

I wonder why people use RF as the example when identifying all absurd pricepoints that come with most collaborations
To my mind the boutiques put some love into it box, laces, lace locks, socks, swing tags, ect. Where Jcrew it feel like you're paying JUST for their name and over head.

Back
Top Bottom