Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i was close to grabbing the brown ML2016 cos they remind me of wholecut dress shoes, but had no idea how they would crease so i held back
I'll snap a pic of the pack tonight. The blacks got the most wears(30-50 days easy!) and I remember they looked amazing! Super tip top quality and no creasing! Just walking around and doing real estate stuff and no sports or anything like that. Full disclosure 

Thank you @moshepark
smile.gif
these are lovely
Glad they got to you safely. 

I tried to sleep on the Surplus Pack, but ended up getting the M670SP on super discount. I now have 'regerts' that I didn't get the other models for the low. Even with the Bulbasaur toe, these are nice!

I tried to sleep on the Surplus Pack, but ended up getting the M670SP on super discount. I now have 'regerts' that I didn't get the other models for the low. Even with the Bulbasaur toe, these are nice!
That toebox looks much bulkier than I expected. 

what store? been waiting for these to go on sale?

Getting my first pair of 997's this week.

Curious, for those who one them, does the taller height on the back of the sole make you feel like you're leaning forward?

Getting my first pair of 997's this week.

Curious, for those who one them, does the taller height on the back of the sole make you feel like you're leaning forward?
Never had that problem but I've heard others who've complained. 

The one issue is that the cushion isn't as nice as 998, especially in the heel. 

Wow that stinks... Do you already own the HTB 998s? if not, those are amazing but I know it still sucks to miss out on the butterscotches but the $50 on top is nice :smokin

Yeah, I already own the hilltops. The gift card is nice, but damn I was looking forward to the shoes. Anybody else order and receive them?

Back
Top Bottom