Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It's not really a collab, just a NB1 being featured. It is not as good looking as the Premier.
Tell that to Todd Snyder cause he's selling them as 'limited' on his site for 210...
mean.gif

http://www.toddsnyder.com/collectio...n/products/todd-snyderxnb-black-tan-998-black

Yeah Todd Synder NB1 is kind of weak to me.. Metro Boomin had a better NB1 :lol:

I hope NB drops a premium option come September.. :rolleyes

A bit off topic but me and a few dudes on here are starting a NT fantasy football league and we need like 2 or 3 more heads. PM me if u want in. Should be fun

Flimby is absolutely killing it right now with the 576 and 1500. Thank god End makes it affordable to purchase from across the pond.
Flimby is killing the cw's but qc is lacking

I grabbed 576PNB from Hanon about a week or so ago

Top 4 laces holes werent even punched on the right shoe 
mean.gif

Left shoe was missing through punches as well

Last edited:
how do 576's fit?  Ive been interested in a few pairs, but just wanna be sure of sizing if I do decide to buy a pair from overseas.

Top 4 laces holes werent even punched on the right shoe 
mean.gif

mean.gif
 I feel you bro. I'm the number one whiner when it comes to missing lace holes (although I don't feel like I should have to complain at all). Maybe take it to a shoe cobbler and get it fixed? If I were you I'd contact NB directly and see what they say.

mean.gif
 I feel you bro. I'm the number one whiner when it comes to missing lace holes (although I don't feel like I should have to complain at all). Maybe take it to a shoe cobbler and get it fixed? If I were you I'd contact NB directly and see what they say.
Yea, take it to a professional, hold on t the receipt and email them with all the pics and receipt for getting it fixed. I would be surprised if they didn't give you a discount code or something.

mean.gif

Yea, take it to a professional, hold on t the receipt and email them with all the pics and receipt for getting it fixed. I would be surprised if they didn't give you a discount code or something
Hanon is actually taking care of it for me. Paying return shipping and sending out a new pair. 

No way in hell was I keeping them in that condition. Can't believe the make it out like that.

Had a pair of 577 flying the flags missing holes too but I was able to fix those myself.

You guys think I should reach out to NB as well?

Last edited:
Top 4 laces holes werent even punched on the right shoe :smh:

That's unfortunate to hear. Maybe I've just lucked out with mine but I've only order about 4-5 Flimby pairs in the past two years.

Last edited:
Found these at a NB outlet this weekend, was so shocked to see them there for only $89.99. Unfortunately a whole size to small but still cool none the less. 

Ended up getting these and the Explore by sea 997s for my lady friend for $140!

Back
Top Bottom