Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

STUNNA MAN, HAS COME BACK TO THE NEW BALANCE THREAD! :nthat:

These MIGHT be going back...

The base accent is supposed to be mulled wine, as well as the heel accent. Which for some reason is 2 shades, where as on the site its supposed to be 1. Just not sure if its worth the hassle for small details. They must've ran out of mulled wine suede
eyes.gif
I would send them back man. Not because I don't like them but because if your already hesitant about them you will most likely end up not wearing them down the line. Thats what happen to my 2nd nb1 and they let me return since they goofed on the suede. It wasn't a major issue or flaw but enough for me to notice and the next one I ended up making was entirely different after I saw the colors in person. Trust me when I say the small details will become more and more apparent the longer you have the shoe and for almost 2 hundred per pair its for sure worth the hassle. 

I wonder if this is similar to the Barbados Cherry red on nb1, I kind of want to go with a 574 custom to change it up since all of the 998 craze has started. Not sure If I should just wait for the all red 1300 to drop on the site though cause that one looks pretty good since I first saw it, anyone else know which one I'm talking about cause I can't remember the style code to search google lol they are releasing that and a chambray blue 1300 as well in the Fall. 

The base accent is supposed to be mulled wine, as well as the heel accent. Which for some reason is 2 shades, where as on the site its supposed to be 1. Just not sure if its worth the hassle for small details. They must've ran out of mulled wine suede
eyes.gif
yup i think they just messed up and put dusty blossom on the base accent. Although not as serious, i ordered a pair before and they sent me the wrong colour laces.

It's almost as if the guys making the shoes lose focus and make assumptions on what colours go where. lol

The base accent is supposed to be mulled wine, as well as the heel accent. Which for some reason is 2 shades, where as on the site its supposed to be 1. Just not sure if its worth the hassle for small details. They must've ran out of mulled wine suede :rolleyes

yup i think they just messed up and put dusty blossom on the base accent. Although not as serious, i ordered a pair before and they sent me the wrong colour laces.
It's almost as if the guys making the shoes lose focus and make assumptions on what colours go where. lol
Word, just that little strip of suede being off irks me lol. What I dont get is how the heel accent is 2 diff colors, they really goofed. All I can think about is calling the number on the thank you card to ask this creator broad wtf she did to my shoes :lol:. They didnt have those thank you cards on the first orders of NB1's, which that pair came out flawlessly.

the collab from End Clothing is a 575, not a 576 like I initially thought. I'm diggin it so far
The END X NB marble release is totally just plain lazy...could be any regular GR if you just remove all the marketing photos.

And on a similar note, the HB collab from the weekend -especially the black Space version- looks almost identical to the W+H from earlier in the year. 

The END X NB marble release is totally just plain lazy...could be any regular GR if you just remove all the marketing photos.

And on a similar note, the HB collab from the weekend -especially the black Space version- looks almost identical to the W+H from earlier in the year. 
I personally think the END 575s are really really good. Nice and simple but elegant at the same time, with the gum sole adding a little bit of pop. I'm more than likely in for them

I personally think the END 575s are really really good. Nice and simple but elegant at the same time, with the gum sole adding a little bit of pop. I'm more than likely in for them
Not hating on the END collab. Don't get me wrong but I know for a fact it would be premium...in a subtle way. What I was driving at was it could have been a little so much more. 

I actually think END 575's are super dope. It's definitely a case of "less is more," a really classy and clean shoe in my opinion. Gum sole, leather liner, suede/nubuck... it's a pretty shoe for sure.

I've personally had a hard time justifying paying high prices for NBs lately because most GRs are almost always available a few months after release for nearly half off (and even more if you wait long enough) and we all know New Balance makes some of the best GRs. But kudos to those who cop, can't wait to see on-feet pics!

I feel like the 999 WEU's are a better representation for what End is trying to do with those 575's. I wish the midsole did not have that beige in it, I might still get them but having the 999's I'm not going to go crazy to get the 575's.

It's not really a collab, just a NB1 being featured. It is not as good looking as the Premier.

Back
Top Bottom