Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

laugh.gif
Stress, I thought you were chilling?
Ehh...might have to change that

Looks like my last post got buried. Anyone know any good 998 colorways with navy? something that looks like 997 NV... I might go custom NB1 just curious. I know the ronnie fieg city never sleeps but those are not cheap/available really

Looks like my last post got buried. Anyone know any good 998 colorways with navy? something that looks like 997 NV... I might go custom NB1 just curious. I know the ronnie fieg city never sleeps but those are not cheap/available really
NB 998 JC1 - Jcrew navy collab is a solid choice.  Might be able to find on eBay. 

J. Crew 998 "Midnight Moon" would be one to look at. 

those 998's look really dope. Im really tempted to sign up for that W hotel package. hmmmmmm.

those 998's look really dope. Im really tempted to sign up for that W hotel package. hmmmmmm.
If I was you I would do the 4 pairs package and sell the remaining for retail and save yourself some $$$. Cause the 2 pairs is $800 and the 4 pairs is $1024

Last edited:
If I was you I would do the 4 pairs package and sell the remaining for retail and save yourself some $$$. Cause the 2 pairs is $800 and the 4 pairs is $1024

2 pairs is only $420 for the cheapest room that I see. Am I not doing somethingg right?

J. Crew 998 "Midnight Moon" would be one to look at. 

Yeah I really like the midnight moons but there's just too much dropping at once to make them a priority. I'll def try to cop if they ever go on sale or let you use a coupon code. I think with a navy lace switch they'll look just as good, just more predominantly navy.

I was hoping the New York pair would be more green. I want them but already have the kith diamond GLV's in the exact color way.

Well I think I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on the earl bird pack seeing as I'll be in the city, it's right by my work and don't want to gamble with online for release day. Also getting them to early and the event should be a good time

Back
Top Bottom