Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah true, I'll probably end up going there I'm like the next town over, what do you think of the jacket that goes with the shoes?
Just checked is $200 damn

The jacket is hardbody, but $200 is too steep for me right now. I do love how they used the Patagonia logo and flipped it for themselves. May cop the wool 6 panel hat, the pricepoint is good @ $25 and I can definitely use it a lot

Last edited:
The jacket is hardbody, but $200 is too steep for me right now. I do love how they used the Patagonia logo and flipped it for themselves. May cop the wool 6 panel hat, the pricepoint is good @ $25 and I can definitely use it a lot
True! Oh wow I just noticed the Patagonia logo yeah that's crazy, are you at one of the locations? I'm debating if I should go right now or not

True! Oh wow I just noticed the Patagonia logo yeah that's crazy, are you at one of the locations? I'm debating if I should go right now or not

About to head out in like 15 minutes. I live in Elizabeth so I am not too far. PM me if u end up going

The l/s looks sick.
Anyone know what packer sizing is like?

Not sure since it seems Lafayette collabed with them. I know most Packer clothing is with Vandalay Industries and there stuff runs TTS and even a little bigger.

I was refreshing the home page at 12 and it finally loaded at 12:01. Copped a 10.5. At least it wasn't like this morning's offspring fiasco with a broken timer.

This is the first NB release i have tried to cop and this was waaay easier than any JB release

This is the first NB release i have tried to cop and this was waaay easier than any JB release

Must have an easy size because I find JB releases to be automatic for the most part. I didn't have enough time to enter info, should know by now to have it preset

Back
Top Bottom