Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^ Its always about who you work with over there...some are clueless and others very strict about the discounts...just keep trying different people

Anyone have success removing the orange stains on their Luxury Goods?
I have had zero luck trying to get them off of mine.  I haven't tried anything too harsh on them though - just a Magic Eraser with some Jason Markk.
frown.gif

my other option is these, which will actually fit me perfectly, theyre just like 100 more though. they're slightly worn, just the insole kinda threw me off. Looks slightly discolored
you need 10.5 or will 10 do...I have a 10 worn 1x Concepts box. Have Tassie Devils size 10 too...looking to move my whole collection & be a norn 40 yr old

you need 10.5 or will 10 do...I have a 10 worn 1x Concepts box. Have Tassie Devils size 10 too...looking to move my whole collection & be a norn 40 yr old
Dont do it stress, dont do it!   Although I've been trimming down my collection, but at the same time, trying to pick up "special to me" pairs. 

Last edited:

Dont do it stress, dont do it!   Although I've been trimming down my collection, but at the same time, trying to pick up "special to me" pairs. 
Ive been going back and forth, everyday is a different decision...lol, if someone catches me on the "let it all go" day, We both win!!

i've been working on getting mine down to...currently have like 13 pairs. Now I'm just focsuing on getting my must haves. I feel as though I should get rid of some more but I like them all a good amount. It's a shame too because I don't wear em that often anymore....damn business attire jobs

Anyone in the NJ/NY area going to Jersey City for the Packers release of the "Pine Barren" 580s? I am trying to head out there around 11-1130

Anyone know of any DS 1500TWS/Curry sitting around? Think thats what I wanna pop my 1500 cherry with. US9.5 if it matters. 

Quote:
Anyone in the NJ/NY area going to Jersey City for the Packers release of the "Pine Barren" 580s? I am trying to head out there around 11-1130
I might go to the Teaneck location, I just don't want to get a pair and find out later  I could've gotten them under retail. Dont think that would happen with these tho.

Quote:

I might go to the Teaneck location, I just don't want to get a pair and find out later  I could've gotten them under retail. Dont think that would happen with these tho.

Word..lol..I feel the same. A lot of Packer releases end up going below retail. But I want the long sleeve to match so I might as well pick up both items while there. I wanted to go to the Teaneck location but I think there will be more heads there since it is the original location.

Word..lol..I feel the same. A lot of Packer releases end up going below retail. But I want the long sleeve to match so I might as well pick up both items while there. I wanted to go to the Teaneck location but I think there will be more heads there since it is the original location.

Yeah true, I'll probably end up going there I'm like the next town over, what do you think of the jacket that goes with the shoes?
Just checked is $200 damn

Back
Top Bottom