Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I would not leave the candy in the shoebox. Candy and shoes don't sound like a good combo. I'm actually surprised they shipped those shoes to you with the candy spilled out in the Box. They should have shipped the candy in a plastic bag. If the candy would have melted and got all over your shoes in the shipping process, that would have been terrible.

I am so feeling for this 997 butterscotch. Not the candy. Just the shoe. The tongue colour looks great!

Never own a brown suede pair of shoes before , what do you guys usually wear with them ? Grey or blue jeans and neutral shirts ???

Never own a brown suede pair of shoes before , what do you guys usually wear with them ? Grey or blue jeans and neutral shirts ???

Vick jersey would be good. If that's not you style, I'm sure jeans and a plain tee would work...

I will be on the lookout for u homie..they are definitely worth it. Just locked down a second pair from the Rocafeller store that someone posted about.

Happy I was able to double up on these.  I hope everyone who got a pair are happy with theirs.
Glad I was able to help you. If anyone can oop on a sz 12 i would appreciate it. Still kicking myself for passing on them when i had them in hand

Glad I was able to help you. If anyone can oop on a sz 12 i would appreciate it. Still kicking myself for passing on them when i had them in hand

Just repped you for helping me out...I will be on the lookout for the size 12 for you for sure.

Yep.  I'm an idiot for not jumping on these when they were chilling on J.Crew.  

Any word of a restock?  Sweatergod I check 4-5 times a day to see if a sz 11 randomly pops up. 
mean.gif

for the butterscotch... did you guys notice the leather material inside, behind the tongue?  i've never seen that before.

Hey guys! Need some advice. Like I said a few days ago, my foot grew about a half size while I was at college. So 10 pairs of 997/998's don't fit me anymore (size 7.5). My true size is now an 8.5. I know that an 8 would be perfect in the 998, but I'm not so sure about the 997. For all of my current pairs, my toe touches the end of the shoe every time I take a step. Since that's my pet peeve, should I go up a full size (8.5) or just .5?

Hey guys! Need some advice. Like I said a few days ago, my foot grew about a half size while I was at college. So 10 pairs of 997/998's don't fit me anymore (size 7.5). My true size is now an 8.5. I know that an 8 would be perfect in the 998, but I'm not so sure about the 997. For all of my current pairs, my toe touches the end of the shoe every time I take a step. Since that's my pet peeve, should I go up a full size (8.5) or just .5?
My 997s for exactly like my 998s and I'm a .5 down from TTS in both (8.5 TTS/574s; 8 in 997/998)

I honestly prefer an even more snug fit, so I wish I would have sized down a full size for both 998/997s, but 8 seems to be a happy medium tbh

Back
Top Bottom