Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today's unDS...

Nice sunny morning in San Diego, it's gonna be a good day. Buttery suede on the M1400BA.
This right here has me profoundly regretting passing on these when I saw them at J.Crew last year... Very nice.

These are pretty close:  http://www.newbalance.com/pd/990/99....html?dwvar_NBFLAT_color=Dark Grey#color=Dark Grey

They sell them at the NB outlet for 2 bucks if you have one near by.  I have them in my 997DTE and they're the nice thicker kind.  I usually go with a 45" on a 998 or 997.
Repped, thanks - I've been hunting down the NB poly laces forever and couldn't find them anywhere.  
Groovy shoes brick and mortar - super great staff. Some older releases for you big footers.

CNS 998 in a size 10.5 - last pair - $310 Canadian - so like $50 US... Lol
OMG, I would go broke in Groovy shoes, I've ordered from them a few times and would love to see the store... Wife and I have a trip planned to Toronto later this year.  I'm going to have to bring an extra suitcase!

Could you check this out? Still legit or is this just bad quality control?

Tongue length different, tongue shape different (corners cut off), tongue embroidery different(big holes), one midsole yellowing one white. But the rest of the shoe looks good..

Edit: @professorqueens

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom