Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Peeped these beauties while watching the movie, "The Signal". :smokin

Last edited:
Really clean 1400..still waiting to break mine out the box. And yes you did it right..lol. Welcome to the thread.
Thanks, I love these shoes. Managed to pick them up for $90
smokin.gif

I have some 990s (version 1), 997s and 1400s, but I was looking to purchase some 998s or maybe 1500s next. I'm not sure about these two models and never had a chance to try them on because the NB outlet near me doesn't get either one.

saucony, asics, new balance, and diadora are the only sneaker threads I browse in. less trolling, and I only really wear runners anyway lol.

Groovy shoes brick and mortar - super great staff. Some older releases for you big footers.

CNS 998 in a size 10.5 - last pair - $310 Canadian - so like $50 US... Lol

Do you by chance remember if the 997PRs were available in a 13? (Discount?) Been looking for awhile

I need to stick to the friendly confines of the New balance thread. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than in these "hyped" release threads. You must be cautious.

Absolute truth. Ultra Boost, FlyKnit Racer, Asics etc. are absolutely miserable. Then there's the resident grumps in the AM1/90 threads. NB is peaceful and actually helpful 90% of the time.

Do you by chance remember if the 997PRs were available in a 13? (Discount?) Been looking for awhile
^^

The guy working today did mention they will be discounting a lot of older releases in the coming week - he was stunned the dte were still regular price as well.

UB thread is a completely different animal, i cant even deal with it some days :lol:

this thread is one of my favorites, everyones helpful and its got its own OCF no other thread has really copied (i know it was taken from flyknit friday but it hasnt gotten out of control)

Lol I remember when the boost thread was actually a fun place to post and participate in. Then Kanye and UBs just made it really really tiring.

NB thread is my favorite by far. You guys are the best!

Back
Top Bottom