Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are the mt580 true to size ?

They run big as hell, compared to GL3/GLV. The toeboxes run wider than 997/998 but I'd still go with your 997/8 size or half down from a GL3/V.
Imo they fit similar to an N9000.

Last edited:
They run big as hell, compared to GL3/GLV. The toeboxes run wider than 997/998 but I'd still go with your 997/8 size or half down from a GL3/V.
Imo they fit similar to an N9000.
Thanks for the info [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

My coworker and I accidentally coordinated today lol

J. Crew needs to make these Nighthawks eligible for a discount already. They only have one size remaining, which is my size too. I know they rarely put third party items on discount, but here's to hoping

I havnt been big on NBs for long, but i've never seen this model. Im really digging the shape of it, just wish they put the normal N logo on there instead of that perforated cutout

997GY vs GY2

What are the major differences aside from the midsole?
Mostly shape. I also remember reading on here someone said the GY was constructed by NBs "best" workers, but I'm not sure how true that is. The GY was a pretty big reissue whereas the GY2 fell in line with a normal GR release. 

Back
Top Bottom