Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

FYI, if anyone needs an 11.5 in the Salmon Soles check eBay. Not my sale, just saw it when I was searching. Price is pretty good IMO.

surely yots will do like yotd and be all over eastbay and pys. the outlet in houston even still has pairs

>:   Just realized I missed the M998GNY on Premier.  They were selling them for $150, but that's the best price (other than Packers, who will not ship them) that I've seen.  Anyone know any other spots?    

Check out featurelv, they've had them for some time.

Last edited:
^^^ oh no...not the rope laces *cough ronnie cough fieg cough hype*

they do look good though :pimp:

Last edited:
over on the unmentionable SC marketplace someone is selling some DS salmon soles for $250 sz 10. you could probably send him an offer a little lower and he'd prolly accept it.

sorry jellyfish i thought it was a 9.5, but i was wrong.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of that contrast stitching on those Navys. If they didn't have that, I'd definitely cop for $50.

Anyone know where I can find a NB Anniversary 990 in size 7?  The wife really wants a pair now!
nerd.gif

Now look at the Mojitos with the rope laces, looks like they'll be releasing online, trying to find more info though
Keep us updated! Niketalk13 has been comin' thru with all the hot info. Helped me get my black pigeons couple weeks ago. reppped

^ thanks.  Might cop the winterized since I live in the Sapphire Mountains in Montana.  It's dumping snow right now and these could be the perfect winter shoe.

Got a pair of Seals I believe i will FINALLY jump on since i waited out for the right price. $210 shipped is 
nthat.gif

Thanks NT13 for that pm too

Back
Top Bottom