Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just got back from christmas shopping. thought the wings + horns would still be available by now.... boy was I wrong

new to NB, are the toe boxes on the 580's usually like that? 
The Asian made NB's have the toe box issues more so than US/UK made NB's. That is why I passed on these, plus they don't look good with the jeans I wear. I'm not into joggers, but this model seems to look a lot better with pants with a smaller leg opening including joggers. These might look aiite on other people with jeans, but my size 9 Canadian tuxedos look boxy and short with my denim (Samurai s710xx's). These may look slimmer compared to the 580 Tuxedo's due to the color being mostly black. Good luck for those still wanting to cop... Waiting on next years releases :smile:.

Couldn't pass on these. Got them at packer after grabbing diadorras. So clean.
Great cop fam! How's the sizing? I still need to decide if I should go 9.5 like all my nikes (has a little toe room) or size down .5 like some people are doing. What did you do?

For those wondering about sizing for the 580 W + H NB collab. Just got mine (they are awesome by the way). IMO they are 1/2 size down from Nike. So I got a size 9 and they are perfect. Same size i wear in the 997 and 998. Hope that helps.
Nice cop bro! So jealous. Looks like I'm gonna hae to cop off ebay. Regarding size, when you say size down .5 from Nikes. How do your Nikes fit in the first place? I wear 9.5US Nikes and there is a little bit of room in the toxbox (thumb width or 1 finger) and this is perfect. So do you recommend sizing down .5 still with the NB ?

Nice cop bro! So jealous. Looks like I'm gonna hae to cop off ebay. Regarding size, when you say size down .5 from Nikes. How do your Nikes fit in the first place? I wear 9.5US Nikes and there is a little bit of room in the toxbox (thumb width or 1 finger) and this is perfect. So do you recommend sizing down .5 still with the NB ?

Really hard to say. My nikes all fit different but I almost always wear a 9.5. In new balance I ALWAYS wear a 9. And these are no exception. I hope that helps.

Iif anyone can help me out with a pair of burgundy horweens in an 8.5 at discount it would be really appreciated.

Brand new???
To quote Foamie, "of course, because anything less would be...UNCIVILIZED!"  
laugh.gif
  But yeah, got'em from WestNYC.  They had 'em marked down to $160 and, with a coupon code they graciously bestowed upon me, it further reduced the total to $135.    

Last edited:

Great cop fam! How's the sizing? I still need to decide if I should go 9.5 like all my nikes (has a little toe room) or size down .5 like some people are doing. What did you do?
yea def go .5 down. i think i could even go a full size down. they run pretty big

yea def go .5 down. i think i could even go a full size down. they run pretty big

Definitely right about sizing down at least a half size, I went a full size down to a 10 and was good. BTW, nice meeting you yesterday Joe.

Definitely right about sizing down at least a half size, I went a full size down to a 10 and was good. BTW, nice meeting you yesterday Joe.
nice meeting you too. you were the dude i switched the 10.5 with right? I'm so bad with names haha

Oh my goodness, looking for something else I stumbled upon w+h, last pair, my size, on bows and arrows. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom