Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For those wondering about sizing for the 580 W + H NB collab. Just got mine (they are awesome by the way). IMO they are 1/2 size down from Nike. So I got a size 9 and they are perfect. Same size i wear in the 997 and 998. Hope that helps.

lol oops. Totally thought it was in your possession. But ummm...DAMN...that's even WORSE that it came from their own site :lol: . You guys are obviously more knowledgable about the brand than I am, cuz this is news to me. I always got the impression that they hung their hats on quality craftsmanship, thus implying some justification for their $100-$200+ average price line. I'm about to run over to my living room closet and check the toe boxes on the M997CPT and MRT580SG. It'd be a fair assessment since I haven't worn either yet.

new balance toe boxes are designed like that.. it isn't a flaw. it's how it is..

For those wondering about sizing for the 580 W + H NB collab. Just got mine (they are awesome by the way). IMO they are 1/2 size down from Nike. So I got a size 9 and they are perfect. Same size i wear in the 997 and 998. Hope that helps.
I wanted to size .5 down but I usually wear a 13 and no one makes 12.5s and i thought going down to a 12 would be overkill so hopefully my pair works for me
indifferent.gif

I ended up getting from a shop in Vienna because I was dragging my feet on the nb site last night.  Smh cost me $30 extra.  This was one of the more surprising releases I've seen.  Usually get a good feel for the hype based on NT.  Not the case this time.

Wings+Horns are probably bringing out a lot of the Style Forum type dudes who don't usually cop as many kicks as we do. Hope I can grab them down the road, this month has been brutal 
tired.gif

any other shops like kith or packers releasing them later? need a size 8.  Went through the retailer list already.

It was euro prices or bust for me for this one. Wasn't successful on END, Hanon or SJS. Oh well, onto the next!

Today's wear wish they made more CWs in these such an underrated/comfortable model

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom