Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i hope all the orders ship for those who flourished---including myself.. this has been a pretty awesome Saturday!!

smokin.gif
Very awesome! I'm hoping the same for all.

a half size is an 8th of an inch. it doesnt really make a big difference unless you plan on running a 10k in these. you'll be fine with either size

Any thoughts as to whether the online orders for the 997 will have the special box or a generic NB box?

Think CNCPTs allows for cancellations/returns? My boy scooped up my size in-store and got one online also. 

I'm not a big heavy sneakerhead like most people in this community. I just like buying what I like but I don't have much experience with all the orders online because I usually strike out. I thought people on NikeTalk are friendly and would be able to answer any questions.

I'm not a big heavy sneakerhead like most people in this community. I just like buying what I like but I don't have much experience with all the orders online because I usually strike out. I thought people on NikeTalk are friendly and would be able to answer any questions.
i guess you have to be a "heavy sneakerhead" to be able to read

taken right from the product page:

Please allow 6-8 business days to process and ship due to the large quantities of orders. 

Until you receive shipping confirmation, your order has not been processed.

Back
Top Bottom