Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

SMH. On the contrary, I wish more collabs were like this.
I agree. If a huge number of resellers didn't exist, I wouldn't have such an issue with exclusivity. Don't mean to sound so salty, but it just sucks when you intend to buy a product for yourself and get boxed out by a "retailer's retailer" lol.

SMH. On the contrary, I wish more collabs were like this.
Most collabs (Asics, NB, not Nike) are pretty much this easy, unless it's an overseas collab.  

The only collab (here in US) I could think of this year that was pretty impossible for me to purchase for retail, online, was the CNCPTS Asics (both pairs).

That chat room is just silly.

I will welcome TND if he does this type of sutff instead of just hoarding.

Safe to say we won't see these anywhere else but Concepts?

They announced on IG that it's a CNCPTS-only release.

Dag so 3k online + 800 to 1k between the two instore releases= 4k- 4.5k pairs, I don't even feel bad for people that try to flip these lol...

Dag so 3k online + 800 to 1k between the two instore releases= 4k- 4.5k pairs, I don't even feel bad for people that try to flip these lol...
I have no problems with resellers but if you tried to flip these, you're just in denial. Joints come out to $250 after shipping. 

"Until you receive shipping confirmation, your order has not been processed."

dudes are gonna be sweating for 6-8 business days waiting for their shipping confirms.

****, i just realized that I'm short like $25 to totally pay for these...:frown: thanks for the people who linked me a 13, but it looks like I'm paying resale when I can afford it. I hope everyone who wanted a pair got one!

i hope all the orders ship for those who flourished---including myself.. this has been a pretty awesome Saturday!!

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom