Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Definitely going after the green Starcows when they drop stateside. They're looking better each time I see pictures.

hey thanks for the info. i wouldve done the same thing.

repped.

The 998 ultramarine was known as an upcoming release for months, before concrete jungles hit IIRC. So when they dropped that code that worked on all NB, some enterprising friend called them up and applied it to the Ultramarine. It worked. Given Jcrew NBs are almost always worth 110, some people preordered. They did not put out any email or anything, and no, no picture. But ultramarine, jcrew+998+110=profit? Pretty educated risk. Def joked about being a hypebeast, but Im also frugal. Oh well, if I dont like them JCREW has an excellent return policy so I don't see anything hypebeast about that...maybe if I waited for blogs and ad campaigns to call them "limited"  et al, then pay resale to some dirtbag who knows nada...then I can see it haha. But yeah, thats how it went down.

got them in the other day, they're moreso gray than olive imo.

concepts had these on sale last time i saw for $135 (i wish i had waited a little longer to get them at this price :smh: )

Cool. Blue/Orange are my school colors so I'm kinda tempted to snag em. Hopefully can catch a sale soon. 

M1500MB:

Back
Top Bottom