Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

"NBA 2K12 demo slated for release sometime on Tuesday, September 20th on both PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Of all the gameplay featured discussed this week, what are you most looking forward to trying out?" -NBA2k12

"NBA 2K12 demo slated for release sometime on Tuesday, September 20th on both PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Of all the gameplay featured discussed this week, what are you most looking forward to trying out?" -NBA2k12

These previews got me nervous, that crew mide us taken out of 2k12, since they haven't mentioned it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

These previews got me nervous, that crew mide us taken out of 2k12, since they haven't mentioned it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

^ what is crew mode/team up? I see a few pple on my friend's list playing that all the time... I only stay on ranked/online exhibition matches.

^ what is crew mode/team up? I see a few pple on my friend's list playing that all the time... I only stay on ranked/online exhibition matches.

This video shows some better gameplay then the other one
pimp.gif

New gameplay video was not impressive but maybe it's just cause dudes playing was garbage but yea.

New gameplay video was not impressive but maybe it's just cause dudes playing was garbage but yea.

CWas hoping Clark Kellogg got the boot this year when I heard Steve Kerr would be added to commentary. Dude annoys the hell outta me. Kevin Harlan needs to be the color man and Steve Kerr needs to be the analyst like on TNT. I just need to hear Harlan yell "with no regard for human life" in the game
laugh.gif
welp maybe next year .

CWas hoping Clark Kellogg got the boot this year when I heard Steve Kerr would be added to commentary. Dude annoys the hell outta me. Kevin Harlan needs to be the color man and Steve Kerr needs to be the analyst like on TNT. I just need to hear Harlan yell "with no regard for human life" in the game
laugh.gif
welp maybe next year .

It looks very similar but we go through this every year. The game doesn't need to be overhauled, so don't expect any DRASTIC changes. 2K is 2K. You know what you will get from it.

Back
Top Bottom