Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

I am curious if they are going to have an halftime show with actual highlights of other games around the league on season/association mode.. That would be..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

I am curious if they are going to have an halftime show with actual highlights of other games around the league on season/association mode.. That would be..
pimp.gif

sorry to bust bubble but no i asked this on the nba2k12 page/blog

Originally Posted by FDUB

pimp.gif

sorry to bust bubble but no i asked this on the nba2k12 page/blog

Originally Posted by 617collector

Any word on when the demo will come out?

7-14 days before the actual game release date. So around the 20th of this month or later.

Originally Posted by 617collector

Any word on when the demo will come out?

7-14 days before the actual game release date. So around the 20th of this month or later.

17914.jpg

And also from USAToday.com, they had info about the "Creating a Legend" Mode:

During the season, players can compete in an extensive series of drills to bolster their abilities and fast track them to star status. This same structure applies to Creating a Legend mode, which is the same as My Player, only you can control any current NBA player. So, if you're a Blake Griffin fan, you can help guide him toward a Hall of Fame future.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2011/09/preview-hands-on-with-nba-2k12/1

Needless to say, I will be making sure my man Andris Biedrins gets his Hall of Fame spot
laugh.gif

17914.jpg

And also from USAToday.com, they had info about the "Creating a Legend" Mode:

During the season, players can compete in an extensive series of drills to bolster their abilities and fast track them to star status. This same structure applies to Creating a Legend mode, which is the same as My Player, only you can control any current NBA player. So, if you're a Blake Griffin fan, you can help guide him toward a Hall of Fame future.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2011/09/preview-hands-on-with-nba-2k12/1

Needless to say, I will be making sure my man Andris Biedrins gets his Hall of Fame spot
laugh.gif

Via the NBA 2K Facebook page:
My Player Career of Ronnie2K - Name, Customize, and Promote a Shoe: Among the companies that want Ronnie to endorse their product, he was given a lucrative deal to name his shoe. With permission from his childhood hero Michael Jordan and Brand Jordan, he names the shoe "Air Singh" and they become the hottest selling sneaks on the planet

hinting at that we may be able to sign with another company besides Jordan Brand? 
nerd.gif

Via the NBA 2K Facebook page:
My Player Career of Ronnie2K - Name, Customize, and Promote a Shoe: Among the companies that want Ronnie to endorse their product, he was given a lucrative deal to name his shoe. With permission from his childhood hero Michael Jordan and Brand Jordan, he names the shoe "Air Singh" and they become the hottest selling sneaks on the planet

hinting at that we may be able to sign with another company besides Jordan Brand? 
nerd.gif

Ima be pissed if they're spilling ALL the beans...and that seems like what they're doing. 
ohwell.gif

I personally havent read much about Franchise Mode...revamped All-Star weekend? 
nerd.gif

Hopefully we finally get Team USA etc in 2k13..the olympics are next year.......

Ima be pissed if they're spilling ALL the beans...and that seems like what they're doing. 
ohwell.gif

I personally havent read much about Franchise Mode...revamped All-Star weekend? 
nerd.gif

Hopefully we finally get Team USA etc in 2k13..the olympics are next year.......

wait wait wait, so is this creating a legend swag like how it was when you compete the jordan challenge in 2k11? whereas you get a wild young version of the player and you build them from scrap? Frobe anyone? young A.i. perhaps? thats deep as hell if they take it that far.
eek.gif

wait wait wait, so is this creating a legend swag like how it was when you compete the jordan challenge in 2k11? whereas you get a wild young version of the player and you build them from scrap? Frobe anyone? young A.i. perhaps? thats deep as hell if they take it that far.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

eek.gif

i dont think you can ressurect carreers just take current players and play as them.

Originally Posted by Freeze

eek.gif

i dont think you can ressurect carreers just take current players and play as them.

Back
Top Bottom