Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

70a156e848b226ff2df6f225585339423faa779.peg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

they need to make a full bball game, let you start in hs. building hype on some lebron steeze. then either try and go to the league or hit ncaa, go hard there they enter into the draft. @@$* would be addictive.

Yea. This would be nuts.

they need to make a full bball game, let you start in hs. building hype on some lebron steeze. then either try and go to the league or hit ncaa, go hard there they enter into the draft. @@$* would be addictive.

Yea. This would be nuts.

Can't wait, I wonder if Rubio will be in the retail version since he is a rookie but wasn't drafted this year. Either way, it looks like a solid game.

Can't wait, I wonder if Rubio will be in the retail version since he is a rookie but wasn't drafted this year. Either way, it looks like a solid game.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea. This would be nuts.
That would be crazy long game mode.
Well I guess not really. If you're good enough only 2 seasons before you make it to the league.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea. This would be nuts.
That would be crazy long game mode.
Well I guess not really. If you're good enough only 2 seasons before you make it to the league.

they need to filter what teams you dont wanna play against online i hate playing against the heat i win most of the time but its just annoying

they need to filter what teams you dont wanna play against online i hate playing against the heat i win most of the time but its just annoying

I am curious if they are going to have an halftime show with actual highlights of other games around the league on season/association mode.. That would be..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom