Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Thrifted this and looking to flip it, anyone know how much Champion Swings like this go for? Thank you.
it's a replica. I think a Penny sunburst like that might be pretty rare so it might be worth more than the average Champion replicas.

No idea about prices though - try checking ebay's finished listings maybe.

I was surprised to see them done correctly in-store. Oddly enough, it seems completely separate from their online store--I wanted an authentic Shuttlesworth, but the salesman told me they don't carry them.

I know adidas did MKG Bobcats Swingmans with the correct font. I'm sure when adidas starts to manufacture MCW Swingmans, they'll be done right. I wouldn't take a chance on ordering a custom one, though.
Thanks man. Champs seemed to have a bunch of exclusive Heat gear (like the Andersen 'Tech' jersey) I haven't seen anywhere online or even in the Heat store. They had Wade TRB jerseys for 50% too, but the smallest was an XL. :frown:

Yours looks great, especially with the kicks. Quality on those jerseys is incredible. :pimp:

Here's some comparison pics of the old M vs the Iverson L. The old M is actually a little bit longer, but the Iverson is a couple inches wider. I'm going to assume that adidas compensated for the wide shoulders by widening out the body a bit extra, but won't know for sure until we see 2 of the same style jersey from last year & this year in different sizes.
wow adidas swingman getting shorter each year, nice sharing :smokin

I just grabbed these 2 jerseys recently as well.  I got the Durant from fullmoon, and it is probably my favourite jersey I own as far as fit, feel, etc.  Just found this site when checking into the the legitimacy of a couple jersey's I just bought.  Will post pics of my collection soon. 

Looking for a "Legit Check" on this.  I've emailed the seller a couple times now asking if it is in fact the same jersey I'd purchase in North America from a reputable store or NBAstore.com, as opposed to a knock off from Asia, but I haven't heard anything back.  Pictures aren't the greatest, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tracy-Mcgra...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item27e2002d65

Last edited:
^fake-ity fake fake, to the max. Dead giveaway is the wider than usual shoulders, seen a lot of fakes like that being sold locally here (Toronto).

Plus the 'Raptors' is way off, plus it's "Nike" (current swingmans are adidias), plus I've only seen the purple version at legit stores...no real need to go on

Looking for a "Legit Check" on this.  I've emailed the seller a couple times now asking if it is in fact the same jersey I'd purchase in North America from a reputable store or NBAstore.com, as opposed to a knock off from Asia, but I haven't heard anything back.  Pictures aren't the greatest, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tracy-Mcgra...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item27e2002d65
Utter, absolute, awful, disgusting fake.

^fake-ity fake fake, to the max. Dead giveaway is the wider than usual shoulders, seen a lot of fakes like that being sold locally here (Toronto).

Plus the 'Raptors' is way off, plus it's "Nike" (current swingmans are adidias), plus I've only seen the purple version at legit stores...no real need to go on
Awesome.  Thanks for your help.  It used to be that I only had to worry about fakes when buying from sellers located in Asia, but now it seems that even North American sellers are getting in on the action.  And you can't even go by their feedback anymore either, because obviously, people have no idea their buying fakes with all the complementary feedback they leave about quality, etc .  I bought 2 Steph Curry's in the last month from seller's that had positive feedback, and nobody complaining about the jersey's, only to receive them, and they are complete fakes.

Awesome.  Thanks for your help.  It used to be that I only had to worry about fakes when buying from sellers located in Asia, but now it seems that even North American sellers are getting in on the action.  And you can't even go by their feedback anymore either, because obviously, people have no idea their buying fakes with all the complementary feedback they leave about quality, etc .  I bought 2 Steph Curry's in the last month from seller's that had positive feedback, and nobody complaining about the jersey's, only to receive them, and they are complete fakes.
Many North American sellers sell fakes, and you're right, people just don't know,

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure most of the cav lebron swingmans will be nike instead of Adidas as well.

very fake, i think lot of lebron cavs swingman floated around ebay pretty easy to find legit one
Thanks for confirming. :smile:

I'm not specifically looking for a Lebron jersey, just one of the blue Cavs jerseys with the red and yellow.  No luck so far though. :frown:
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure most of the cav lebron swingmans will be nike instead of Adidas as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom