Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Seller and jersey=legit plus he's a NT'er too.
Thank you. 
smile.gif

Looking for a "Legit Check" on this.  I've emailed the seller a couple times now asking if it is in fact the same jersey I'd purchase in North America from a reputable store or NBAstore.com, as opposed to a knock off from Asia, but I haven't heard anything back.  Pictures aren't the greatest, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tracy-Mcgrady-Toronto-Raptors-Swingman-White-Jersey-Size-2XL-/171295386981?pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item27e2002d65

I know this is a week late, BUT... That McGrady is fake city. Jock tag is off and Nike never made jerseys with "Hardwood Classics" on them (look at the tag by the neck opening.

Does anybody know if i can add acrylic paint to the number of a Jersey to fade the spots aways has anyone tried it?

Hi guys, can anyone help verify if these are legit? The tag says "made in Korea". I don't know much about jerseys and anything would help. These are the photos from the seller, I don't actually have the jersey in hand. Thanks!

I am hoping that Adidas bring out a  Reggie Miller Indiana Pacers (any style) and - Dikeme Mutombo Atlanta Hawks ("big hawk") jerseys.

Actually any "big hawk" jersey would be great.

I am hoping that Adidas bring out a  Reggie Miller Indiana Pacers (any style) and - Dikeme Mutombo Atlanta Hawks ("big hawk") jerseys.

last year there is josh smith big hawk jersey swingman

Nice. Looking back I regret not getting an Anthony Davis Hornets jersey when they were out.

Agreed, id love a white flo jo reggie or smits and any big hawk would be dope

Back
Top Bottom