Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I'm also 5'11" and I wear a large. I made the mistake of getting this Kobe in an XL, and its way to big. I still wear it though :lol:

View media item 507808

Just curious, are you guys strictly collectors or do you wear your jersey's? And if you do, do y'all wear them with tee under? I was told I'm weird because I wear mine without a tee under

Summer time my jersey's are all I wear. No T shirt. Why would you be weird??

Last edited:
Hey, recently bought a Derrick Rose Swingman and wondering if I could get a legit check. The material feels soft and breathable and no flaws/ stitching problems are apparent. The third picutre is what the material the jersey is made from. 

@thadoctadvocate: for 5 11 and 165 pounds you might have to go with Large (adidas swingamn rev30 size). But if you are muscled and have an athlete body, maybe you want to show it off by wearing a Medium :D@azwildcats : i wear my jersey for sport purpose only..for casual I still prefer t shirt. But when I ballin', I wear a white t shirt under the jersey@eliteazninja : sorry bro, it's a fake one..specially the Bulls logo, it's very obvious. The number 1 and Rose at the back of the jersey are also quite crappy

I wear all of my swingmans. I bought 4 black and 4 white Starter dri star wicking tees. They are the same looking material as the rev 30's and they look/feel better than cotton shirts if you ask me. I don't like to wash my jerseys so it's easier to wear a shirt under em lol

They are a steal at walmart but you can only buy them in two's now, with limited colors http://www.walmart.com/ip/Starter-Men-s-Short-Sleeve-Wicking-Tee-2-pack/23319992#rr

anyone order from gonbastore.com? dont think its legit, especially since its trying to the look like the nba.com store but has anyone had experience?

Has to be fake ^^

Like you said, it tries to replicate the look of the real NBA store and that has to be a big give away - no way their merchandise is legit...

Last edited:
Has to be fake ^^
Like you said, it tries to replicate the look of the real NBA store and that has to be a big give away - no way their merchandise is legit...

Thought so too. Thanks. Lucked out and champs reupped on some jerseys today, had to cop LJ. Still on lookout for a few others

Last edited:
Will a size 44 Champion jersey be too small for me??

I only have size 48's and I like them a little baggier

My Jordan is a size 48 and measures; chest 24" across; length 32"

Theres a size 44 hornets Im looking at for under $20 that measures:Chest measures 46 inches; length is 31 inches; shoulder to shoulder is 13 inches. 

So what do all of you think--good to go?

@doubleM
nice steal!! the condition also looks very good

my HWC swingman grail muskies:smokin

got signed by rubio himself when he was in shanghai couple months ago

What blew me away is how much Jason Williams Kings swingman jerseys go for when you find them.  I've seen them going for $300+ a few times and once even going over $400

I've been feenin for a Pippen jersey lately. I hate Adidas tho. Are these jerseys worth the money? Like good heavy duty quality or cheap and flimsy? Does anyone know how to take off the adidas logo on the shoulder by chance? Thanks

ALSO....Are the legit Adidas ones have the tag on the neck line streamlined. The ones on ebay have a long hang tag on the neck. I'm guessing those are the fakes correct?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom