Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Appreciate it 
nthat.gif
 Now i need to find the black one and I can move on to other players

Can someone put me onto a good place to cop vintage Champion NBA joints?

Found my old Van Exel Lakers jersey the other night. Its a youth size, but I want an adult size :lol:

Hey what's goin on guys! I guess I'll use this as my welcome post. Just my humble swingman collection. Legit check on the Aldridge Rip City jersey would be nice, people see the crooked logo under the neck and assume it's fake, bought it off fans edge ebay store

View media item 504334

View media item 504335

View media item 504348

View media item 504337

View media item 504338

View media item 504339

View media item 504340

View media item 504341

View media item 504342

View media item 504343

View media item 504345
View media item 504346

View media item 504347
sorry to break out some bad news, those swingman nearlly all of them are fakes, the logoman near the bottom ride side of jersey are the answer, the black cutting line isn't thick as supposed to be

winzz could you circle the area your talking about on one of the pictures? Are you talking about the bottom jock tag? I paid less than $45 for each of these so I can't say I'm surprised

Last edited:
will a medium adidas nba jersey fit me?

im 5'11 and about 165 pounds.

also its the hwc edition if that makes a difference and says +2

The hardwood classics by adidas include the season a specific style jersey was worn. The tag should say 1995-1996 as well. Overall, just about everything is out of place too. Cleveland isn't centered, nba logo is higher than the adidas logo, classic tag isn't centered with the size tag, etc

Last edited:
winzz could you circle the area your talking about on one of the pictures? Are you talking about the bottom jock tag? I paid less than $45 for each of these so I can't say I'm surprised
one of the easiest way to quick legit check for swingman just looking at the bottom side of jock tag

legit should be like this
View media item 506374
the fake one will be looking like this
View media item 506375
still apply for rev30 swingman and older adidas swingman as well. clearly borderline outside the nba logo

Last edited:
@thadoctadvocate:I bought the chicago bulls HWC jersey derrick rose (youth size) from that seller and it is a legit one. His feedback also speaks for it.. hope this help

will a medium adidas nba jersey fit me?

im 5'11 and about 165 pounds.

also its the hwc edition if that makes a difference and says +2

I'm also 5'11" and I wear a large. I made the mistake of getting this Kobe in an XL, and its way to big. I still wear it though :lol:

View media item 507808

Just curious, are you guys strictly collectors or do you wear your jersey's? And if you do, do y'all wear them with tee under? I was told I'm weird because I wear mine without a tee under

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom