Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by Essential1

If I'm Magic GM. I don't give a damn. I trade him to the Bobcats. Hell if I care what I get back for him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Would be the greatest news story of the year
roll.gif
I approve of this trade. I'm annoyed by all the Dwight Howard talk. 

I'm trying to figure out what exactly the Magic have on Dwight that they could "blackmail" him into opting-in?

Dwight's cornball level is over 9,000 easy.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by doyung9

Signing KG was Boston basically saying "Come back, Ray".

Exactly. "Big Three" ain't goin' no where! 
happy.gif
How does giving all that money to KG mean "Come back, Ray"? If anything, that means "See you some other time Ray, KG's more valuable."

Eric Gordon is a premium talent in the league, given his performance at his age, you can't really overpay for him especially when you DON'T have premium talent, because of this NOH will match any thing up to and including the max.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by doyung9

Signing KG was Boston basically saying "Come back, Ray".

Exactly. "Big Three" ain't goin' no where! 
happy.gif
How does giving all that money to KG mean "Come back, Ray"? If anything, that means "See you some other time Ray, KG's more valuable."
laugh.gif
 That's what I'm saying.
There's a reason why they want OJ.  Adding OJ, Melo, Sully, bringing back a healthy Jeff Green and Bradley are nice pieces to add to Rondo, Pierce and KG.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by PMatic

@hornets247 Was just told that Houston is putting together an offer for Gordon S&T that centers around K.Martin and young players. Will allow Hornets to
@hornets247 choose any 2-3 of the following if they are interested: Patterson, Lamb, White, Montiejunas, T.Jones. Doubt Hornets say yes, but they do
@hornets247 like Martin. Either way, teams r going to go after Gordon and the Hornets will not get a discount this summer. Will have to pay max or close

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
What is Morey thinking man?
tired.gif

So we want to unload a bunch of young players on the Hornets in exchange to build around a PG small SG, coming off a ACL knee injury? 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 How about no.

Max deal for a talented, but injury prone Eric Gordon is no bueno to me.

I understand why the Hornets would do it though.

He's not a point guard, and it wasn't an ACL tear.
laugh.gif

Anyway, fine, he can stay. But you can't convince me that he is fully on board with the Hornets right now. He wouldn't need to talk to like seven teams if that was the case.

And I still want Lowry and/or Motiejunas somehow now.
laugh.gif

Dwight opted in the last minute. The morning of the trade deadline. What could have the Magic said to him to get him to opt in?
laugh.gif
. Whatever they said, Dwight feels they lied to him, and didn't live up to it. Question is, what could the Magic have done between the time he opted in, until not even the draft, since Dwight complained to the player's union last week. Makes no sense.

If ever there was a person that needed to fade into Bolivian right now it's Dwight.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Faced with the possibility of losing Ray Allen, the Boston Celtics are pursuing Dallas Mavericks free-agent guard Jason Terry, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.
The Celtics are preparing themselves for the possible loss of Allen, and began the process of recruiting Terry after midnight ET Saturday, league sources said.
The Mavericks still have interest in re-signing Terry. The Los Angeles Clippers also have emerged as suitors, sources said. The Celtics also have interest in Los Angeles Clippers free agent guard Nick Young, sources said.
Terry, 34, averaged 15 points for the Mavericks this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom