Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Denver got was Iguodala? Why the **** did they even get involved?
They got raped of talent AND a first rounder.
And Brooklyn's final offer was Lopez, Humphries, Brooks, and FOUR UNPROTECTED 1st rounders? Orlando's FO should've been shot yesterday.

You Laker HATERS still don't get it.

No NBA GM in their right mind would accept a deal where Brook Lopez got a max salary extension.Also those 3 1st round picks would be no better than what they are getting in the deal now with the Lakers, Sixers, and Nuggets.They would all be mid to late 1st round future draft picks.

Period !

Orlando's GM wants immediate cap space within 2 years and if they made that deal with the Nets it wouldn't happen. The NBA's new CBA rules prevent teams from using the amnesty rule on players aquired through trades and Orlando used it on Rashard Lewis & Gilbert Arenas horrible old contracts.

Last edited:
i just want kobe to get 6 so everyone can shut up about michael.

Last edited:
All Denver got was Iguodala? Why the **** did they even get involved?
They got raped of talent AND a first rounder.
And Brooklyn's final offer was Lopez, Humphries, Brooks, and FOUR UNPROTECTED 1st rounders? Orlando's FO should've been shot yesterday.
They only gave up Afflalo and AI... 
indifferent.gif

Their pick is lottery protected too so... 

Denver came out with a win. 

Every player has to pass their physical for the trade to go through.

Iggy go head & turn that ankle against Argentina tomorrow. Do it for the NBA :lol:

Kobe can win 2-3 more titles and people will still talk about MJ. Sometimes I don't think you guys remember or know how great MJ was.

BTW, # of titles don't mean anything. if this was the case--Robert Horry would be considered better than Magic, Larry, Shaq, Kareem, LeBron etc.

:lol:

Last edited:

Sadly, even if Kobe gets 7, people aren't gonna shut up about Michael.
I'm saying give me the help Kobe has/had any day over what MJ had. I'd gladly trade Rodman for Shaq or D. Howard in their prime. Hell I would probably even contemplate rodman for Gasol since he has offense.

Last edited:
The NBA is gettin' whack wit' these "Super Teams". I really want to see "Super Duos".

OKC is the model team, in terms of how to build a squad. Smh, now I know why some of my freinds don't watch the NBA anymore, and switched to NCAA Basketball.

Lakers Vs OKC

+

Heat Vs Celtics. Book it.

Sadly, even if Kobe gets 7, people aren't gonna shut up about Michael.
Sadly? Is Kobe that much better than Jordan? Am I missing something? Kobe now had Shaq coming into the league and Dwight Howard coming out, does it get any better than that? Pippen and Rodman don't.

I still see Lakers losing to OKC.

Nash can't contain Russ
Kobe/Ron can't contain Harden
Pau will cry defending KD
Dwight will be distracted by Ibaka

game, blouses

Nash can't contain Russ
game, blouses
You're tripping bro, from a basketball standpoint the OKC Thunder will not be able to drive and score easy buckets at the rim anymore, esp with Dwight Howard down there and Pau to help. OKC would have to make 65% of there jump shots vs the Lakers to win a series and that's not happening. Don't let the Hate cloud the judgement, I don't like the Lakers either but from a basketball perspective they now have what it takes to beat OKC and the Miami Heat. LeBron James's game has always struggled against Dwight Howard's defense.

I love this trade for us. Improves our offense and defense ten fold. ET and Jrue need to make that big step and we're gonna be a problem for years to come. Team is stupid young. :x

I love this trade for us. Improves our offense and defense ten fold. ET and Jrue need to make that big step and we're gonna be a problem for years to come. Team is stupid young. :x

Yes!! Bynum is a MUCH better offensive player than D12, and defensively he's no slouch...Hawes will actually benefit too with the high/low post game working with Bynum, he can patrol the paint all on his own AND be the #1 option he's wanted to be. I'm so hype for this season now, we could have a #2/#3 seed in the east this yr, and if ET takes his game to the next level Sixers are gonna be toooooough. Bynum will easily put up 23pts/12board/2 blocks per, if not more....this is so Great for the SIxers.....oh and I wish Iggy the best Denver is gonna be fun as hell to watch their depth is similar to the Sixers, and they'll be a 3/4 seed out west this yr :smokin :smokin all around except Orlando lol

Can't wait for the season. Lakers can actually defend the pick and roll now and now can also use it on offense. PnR with Nash and Dwight and Gasol :x :pimp:

We just need a dead eye shooter off the bench now. :D

Uh I just remembered Harkless and Vucevic were injured and couldn't play basically the entire summer league. I don't know where they are, but if they fail their physical I will find them, and I will kill them.

Uh I just remembered Harkless and Vucevic were injured and couldn't play basically the entire summer league. I don't know where they are, but if they fail their physical I will find them, and I will kill them.

:lol: I'll kill them if they hold this up....but nah COllins hates Vuc, and even said he didn't know where he was this offseason before the Summer League, but HArkless played 2 games then came out for precautionary reasons with a hip thing but it's nothing major.

Yes!! Bynum is a MUCH better offensive player than D12, and defensively he's no slouch...Hawes will actually benefit too with the high/low post game working with Bynum, he can patrol the paint all on his own AND be the #1 option he's wanted to be. I'm so hype for this season now, we could have a #2/#3 seed in the east this yr, and if ET takes his game to the next level Sixers are gonna be toooooough. Bynum will easily put up 23pts/12board/2 blocks per, if not more....this is so Great for the SIxers.....oh and I wish Iggy the best Denver is gonna be fun as hell to watch their depth is similar to the Sixers, and they'll be a 3/4 seed out west this yr :smokin :smokin all around except Orlando lol

Seriously for the sake of your team and fan base. You guys better hope he realizes this a wake up call and that he gets rid of his dumb immature YOLO attitude. If he isn't getting enough touches down low he loses interest and does not play with a 100% effort.Also a big WEAKNESS in his game right now is his lack of skills in reading and passing out of double teams in the post.

Nash can't contain Russ

game, blouses
Dat salt.

But hey, if my organization was as pathetic as yours, I'd probably be just as salty.

Seriously for the sake of your team and fan base. You guys better hope he realizes this a wake up call and that he gets rid of his dumb immature YOLO attitude. If he isn't getting enough touches down low he loses interest and does not play with a 100% effort.Also a big WEAKNESS in his game right now is his lack of skills in reading and passing out of double teams in the post.

I hope he does too...but I'm just glad we're not stagnant and we didn't f this up and end up with World Peace and Turkgulu :rofl:....but I know Bynum has his issues but maybe being out of Kobe's shadow and being home will help motivate him a lil more...but I'm just so happy right now about this deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom