Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Migt as well just put 10 teams in each of LA. NY. and MIA.That way at least the better gms and team builders rise to the top of a more even field. Instead of running Charlotte into the ground, MJ can ruin Mia #6. If we do not have a title by 2016 when KD is unrestricted, he probably bounces to LA to replace KB as face of the league and we become every other small market team and have to overpay FAs to get them.

Last edited:
guard =/= shut down.
Bynum isn't taking over a game or a series against the Knicks with Tyson healthy.

Take over a series? Probably not, but Tyson would certainly have his hands full down low. When he's engaged, Bynum is a problem.

Put it like this. I'd take the 76ers (w/Drew) over the Knicks in a 7 game series.
That's a different argument completely. Bynum changes the series, but he wouldn't decide whether the Knicks won or lost. Amar'e and Melo would.

Migt as well just put 10 teams in each of LA. NY. and MIA.That way at least the better gms and team builders rise to the top of a more even field. Instead of running Charlotte into the ground, MJ can ruin Mia #6. If we do not have a title by 2016 when KD is unrestricted, he probably bounces to LA to replace KB as face of the league and we become every other small market team and have to overpay FAs to get them.

Its the circle of life. Get used to it. Simba to Mufasa. Nobody wanna be Pumba in OKC

16 years ago this happened:

Can't wait to see the press conference for Dwight tomorrow or next Monday when he's holding up that purple & gold and being introduced to the LA media.

:pimp:

Durant to LA in 2016? I have to wait that long? @#$%
mad.gif

wink.gif
Sit your greedy *** down.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That's a different argument completely. Bynum changes the series, but he wouldn't decide whether the Knicks won or lost. Amar'e and Melo would.

bynum would be a problem if he gets 20 shots per game

dude barely touched the ball with kobe on the team

Nash getting a ring potentially. :pimp:

I could give a **** about Bean and Cape.

Could you imagine social media if a "entering his prime" Shaq pulled a move like that today? Actually leaving a good young team. :wow:

Is the Media gonna treat the Lakers like they did the Heat? I'm not talking about the hate cause I know they won't. I mean if they start 6-7 will it be "WORST DECISION EVER" in headlines?

Is the Media gonna treat the Lakers like they did the Heat? I'm not talking about the hate cause I know they won't. I mean if they start 6-7 will it be "WORST DECISION EVER" in headlines?
Would be dumb if they do IMO it was a low risk move because Bynum and Howard are both FA at the end of the season its not like they are gambling the future of the franchise (unless you think Bynum is a franchise player). I think Bynum has to be excited because he gets to be the go to guy in Philly it always seemed like he wanted his own team.

All Denver got was Iguodala? Why the **** did they even get involved?

They got raped of talent AND a first rounder.

And Brooklyn's final offer was Lopez, Humphries, Brooks, and FOUR UNPROTECTED 1st rounders? Orlando's FO should've been shot yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom