Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically...

LAL gets to Finals AND WINS Dwight signs extension.

Lose in a competitive Finals he might sign

Lose before Finals he's gone

Lakers came up sick this off season. I'm not really a basketball fan, but my city is going to go nuts if it's a Lakers - Heat Finals this upcoming season.

What an excellent move by Mitch.

I have to nudge him in front of Riley after this. He put together a big 4. Can't wait to see how this comes together assuming Mike Brown manages Nash's minutes effectively.

And Hennigan is off to a bad start.

He'll be paying a combined 15 million annually to Harrington & Afflalo for the next 3 seasons, and all of the draft picks he's receiving in the trade are coming from probable playoff teams and they're protected. So in the unlikely event that the picks are actually any good, the Magic won't get the pick.

I guess he really didn't want to trade Howard within the conference to New Jersey, otherwise it's a very strange deal for ORL.

And Philly now has the best center in the conference & cap space. It'll be interesting to see how their next GM, probably Tom Penn, builds the squad around Drew.

Last edited:

Kobe going to Kobe....rest of the League looking like Jalen Rose right now.

Basically...

LAL gets to Finals AND WINS Dwight signs extension.

Lose in a competitive Finals he might sign

Lose before Finals he's gone

who is he gonna sign with? :lol:

dwight isnt leaving money on the table. hes not that stupid, sorry.

Tyson Chandler can.

Ya'll Knick fans really go overboard with your Tyson Chandler praise. His strength isn't one on one defense. It's protecting the rim, paint from penetrators and erasing the mistakes your other 4 below average starters make.

Ya'll Knick fans really go overboard with your Tyson Chandler praise. His strength isn't one on one defense. It's protecting the rim, paint from penetrators and erasing the mistakes your other 4 below average starters make.

Wish Knicks would sign K. Martin would be a beast trio!

Dwight Howard's numbers against him say otherwise

Still dont think Lakers are better than OKC. Theyre still missing that depth. The gap is obviously extremely closer now.

But theres a lot of time between now and next June. Should be fun.

The heat are still the team to beat even with this trade. Especially after watching Kobe's performance in the olympics. :smh:

a lot of players have left money on the table though.. *looks at the heat*

your really comparing dwight to the heat really :lol:... the heat took less money to join a superteam... dwight doesnt have that option of taking less money and joining a superteam... and what sense would that make to leave money on the table when hes on a superteam already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom