Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this trade is actually happening. Harrington & Afflalo will be missed, but hopefully the addition of Iguodala can somehow improve the Nuggets.

As a Heat fan I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
We went and got that sharp shooter Ray
They pick up Nash & Howard
if they make it past OKC bring it
STERN WILL BE DOING THE BIRDMAN HAND RUB IF THATS THE NBA FINALS NEXT YEAR
HEAT vs LAKERS
can u imagine the Hollywood stars of LA mixed with the young celebs and rappers out in Miami :x 8)

:lol:lol:rofl:
:smh::smh::smh:

And the #1 pick in the 2013 NBA Draft goes to...Orlando.

Starting to dislike the direction the NBA is going in.

Annnnd instead of making a ******ed trade with the Nets or the Lakers/Cavs, Hennigan decides to go away from doing what he should've done and makes a ******ed trade with the Lakers anyway...

Should've just held on to him until February and tried again. :smh:

Just got home to the news of the trade being confirmed.

:lol: :rofl: at the return the Magic got for a top three player in the league. So bad.

Nah. But we can beat the Spurs so we need a seeding situation where San Antonio beats LA then we get to beat them, like if we get the 1 and those teams comprise the 2, and 3 seeds so they'd meet in the West semis.

It was inevitable once BK pulled out.

:lol: at these laker fans now though. When Miami formed a "super" team dudes were >:>:>: and talking about "cheaters" and all kinds of other BS. Now it's all good though right? Go figure.

This dude Kobe has been BLESSED in his career. He will now play with the BEST center in TWO different eras.

F The Heat !!!
Bring them on !!!!
You Heat fans. Lebron D-Riders better be scared.
Your team has ZERO answers for our front court and we got Nash to pick your team apart and kill you with 3's.

:lol: oh yeah i forgot... the heat had no answers for the knicks front court either right? ... cant wait... wade, ray, battier, lebron, bosh...

saw this at insidehoops
Don't worry Orlando. You guys will be gifted the #1 pick, draft Nerlens Noel, and then he will leave to the Lakers in about 6 seasons
:rofl:

Watch it happen
2gwvpuf.gif

Only difference is there is no Anthony Davis or anything close to him in 2013.

Guess they could use it in a trade tho. I guess.

with their roster they should be in contention for #1 pick though and next years top talent will be really good, so the magic getting the first pick rather than second or third won't be that big of a deal

My basketball nightmares have come true....Heat vs Lakers nba finals? I'd rather watch paint dry...

It was inevitable once BK pulled out.
:lol: at these laker fans now though. When Miami formed a "super" team dudes were >:>:>: and talking about "cheaters" and all kinds of other BS. Now it's all good though right? Go figure.
This dude Kobe has been BLESSED in his career. He will now play with the BEST center in TWO different eras.

not to mention that he played with bynum and gasol at one point which got him two extra chips... i think the hate with the heat was forming the super team through free agency and some thought it was premeditated... at least the lakers did it legit with trading their own pieces... they are just smart doing it while the team trading their superstar is dumb :lol:

Last edited:
RT @KBergCBS Iguodala fits into DEN trade exception acquired in Nene deal, and Nuggets still shed $43 million in future guaranteed

Last edited:
Ehhhh, still don't see the Heat not winning next year, but the possibility of the Lakers in the Finals....:x :x :x Hopefully age dooms them immediately and they get knocked the first round even faster than the Knicks will next year.

Last edited:
Only difference is there is no Anthony Davis or anything close to him in 2013.
Guess they could use it in a trade tho. I guess.

You could do worse than Nerlens Noel. And they'll probably be awful for the year after too and get another high pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom