Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by DubA169

yall know Jkidd shut down kobe right?
roll.gif

Happy for Amare. Now go learn how to box out and defend the pick and roll please

i guarantee amare has better sneakers than melo in their knciks careers. JB is trash

Happy for Amare. Now go learn how to box out and defend the pick and roll please

i guarantee amare has better sneakers than melo in their knciks careers. JB is trash
all JB signature kicks are terrible, Melo has the best ones between CP3 and Wade but they are all ugly as sin, waste of money/time/materials.

Jordan should just stick to giving out PEs and release those at times, im sure people would appreciate and like this more.

all JB signature kicks are terrible, Melo has the best ones between CP3 and Wade but they are all ugly as sin, waste of money/time/materials.

Jordan should just stick to giving out PEs and release those at times, im sure people would appreciate and like this more.

yeah i know what you mean. A few J's would be crazy in knicks colors. if they released the x's in knicks colors again people would be going insane. The VIII might be nice too.

yeah i know what you mean. A few J's would be crazy in knicks colors. if they released the x's in knicks colors again people would be going insane. The VIII might be nice too.

For some reason, I would believe that Pau Gasol walks down the street conveniently wearing his own (replica) jersey and carrying a basketball.

For some reason, I would believe that Pau Gasol walks down the street conveniently wearing his own (replica) jersey and carrying a basketball.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

@alanhahn: Amar'e just re-upped with Nike. 5-year multimillion dollar deal. Will be Nike's biggest athlete in New York.

Smart. I was getting worried he was gonna jump ship to UA.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

@alanhahn: Amar'e just re-upped with Nike. 5-year multimillion dollar deal. Will be Nike's biggest athlete in New York.

Smart. I was getting worried he was gonna jump ship to UA.

Back
Top Bottom