Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Did dude just say NBC?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

watch the Lakers come out slow and lost.... just to piss me off!
they better put the pedal to the floor and not let up tonight

Originally Posted by LUVGurlzGurlz101

the magic are that desperate for a win they turn to a ugly annoying little girl for luck
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn yall crazy
laugh.gif
karma is most def not on lakers fans side
roll.gif

I would like to see regardless of what happens tonight if they bring back that girl. I mean think about it if they lose, are they just going to kick her out belike "Yea...your done now" and if they do bring her back after a loss you think the crowd is going to be like "....not this again" Now Ihave another reason to watch Game 5, THE INTRO

Magic pregame intro is weak. I thought they were gonna say guard and head coach Kobe Bryant. LOL. Go Lakers!

anybody ever noticed that MJ's "right to left layup on the Lakers" was the most uneccassary move in NBA finals history?
MJ is my dude, but he had the layup.... he just had to show out
laugh.gif

'
i remember Magic talkin on one of the MJ videos " He just went in the air.... went the right, and then held it..............
tongue.gif
"
roll.gif

" No he not doing this on me....he not doing this on us....not us.....YES HE IS"

Mike was great!
pimp.gif

SMH @ the same intro, might as well showed tape from game 3.

Come on Lakers show that imposter Superman who the better team is once again.

stan van gundy givin the best stone face after that intro

laugh.gif
at tony battie missing a point blank dunk during the warm-up clip

Ariza is crazy man. Dude will pass up a wide open 3 only to drive into 3 defenders and put up a prayer.
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Ariza is crazy man. Dude will pass up a wide open 3 only to drive into 3 defenders and put up a prayer.
smh.gif
sick.gif

and then take a well contested 3
eyes.gif

For the love of god trevor, you don't need to shoot evertime you got the ##%*#%@ ball.

Fall back son.

Back
Top Bottom