Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I know what you're doing acid!

laugh.gif

warrior fans seem to do foolish things during june...i mean hey theres nothing else to watch on TV
wink.gif
tongue.gif
Hi Mr. L.

Originally Posted by heat23

JPZx wrote:
Other thread got locked by Blazers because it wasn't on gameday.

Tell me about it. mods inconsistencies.bright's my dude so I aint mad
Game day or whenever discussion in the previous game thread is finished.

Game 3 thread was still getting a fair amount of replies; it was above your Game 4 thread.

Sorry I'm not on constantly monitoring threads... we all know whoever creates official game threads is so serious.

Lamar & Pau will show up big tommorow, lakers by 11
happy.gif

And I think we'll see a gm6 in denver type of kobe tommorow
pimp.gif

kobe needs to pace himself this game. he started to go off in the second part of the first quarter because he saw that the magic were on fire and hedidn't want the Lakers to go down. Hopefully everyone shows up in the beginning of the game and play with great defensive intensity.
They must also limit scrubs like Rafer from having big scoring outbursts and not let Pietrus energy off the bench to affect the outcome.

ABC got their game 5 for sunday. Time for the NBA/Lakers to play for real.

Lakers win by 10

Reasons I think L.A will win:

-Orlando WILL NOT shoot as great as they did last game. How do you have the best FG% in finals history and still win by 4? Ain't happenin' again.
-Kobe won't be missing free throws and making stupid decisions(I hope)
-Dwight STILL isn't beasting, aside from rebounding, all of his pts are coming from free throws. I'd rather have that then him havin' a milliondunks. we're puttin bodies on him(no ayo), and not letting him get deep into the paint
-I think Pau is going to get alot more touches, which he should

So with that said, Lakers by 7.

Taken from my Tweet,
Sasha The Machine statline prediction: 40 Points, 10 Assists, 5 Flops.

But yeah, let's go Lakers!

Kobe with triple double.
Odom 5 blocks.
Howard posterizes Pau.
Fisher misses 3 layups.
Lakers take the game.

I found a tix on Ebay in the upper bowl for $160.00 in sec. 321, Magic fans will I be able to see anything?

Yes. The Amway Arena is pretty small and you have a decent view from any vantage point in the area.

Go Magic.

Lessen the doubles on Dwight, stay at home on the shooters for a bit, try to get their rythym off, maybe even get Dwight forcing a little bit, then swith it upand crash down on Dwight, hope the shooters are out of it a little.

Bynum needs to stay on the floor, because early in game 3 Pau got in foul trouble, and that is what led to him not being involved in the first half. When theMagic went on their run to close out the second Q, Pau was on the bench, Phil clearly didn't want him to get his third foul.

In the same thinking, in game 1 we were able to get Dwight in early foul trouble, he sat, we got control of the glass, the paint, and they never recovered. GOAT DWIGHT!.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

Lakers playing mind games
laugh.gif

Kareem saying that Howard has no go-to move.

Kobe telling Rafer he brought the Rucker out.

I hope the Magic play their game and stay confident in their game. It's the only way they can even this series and possibly win it.

What are the odds of the Magic beating us if we never doubled Howard? Like just stayed at home on the shooters and let our bigs play one on one defense.

CP i agree with you...kinda let howard get his and we shut down the rest...that could work because it hasnt been howard whos killing us its the other guyslike rashard...hedo and pietrus

Back
Top Bottom