Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

All I know is...ABC better fix their *%*%%!% sound issues. Am I the only one hearing a slight double voice thing?
probably, it sounded ok to me
laugh.gif

OMG @ Jeff Van Gundy ...

I've seen bags under the eyes, but that's straight up LUGGAGE on his face. Not to mention, his eyes are virtually bleeding.

Did he stay up all night reviewing tape with Stan?
smh.gif

I hope that Kid with his Dad beside the Magic Bench isn't the same dude crying that Big Baby pushed him....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Is it just me or does Orlando have extra long nets?

She has autism and has learned how to speak through music. So far they are 4-0 when she sings.

It's a good thing I got to read that before posting.

I can still complain about shaving cream re-enactment by the cheerleaders and mascot though.

The Lakers will need to have at least a 7 point lead in the 4th quarter to counteract the foul calls the Magic will receive when they start attacking.

If the Magic are up in the 4th, the Lakers will need to execute or get blown out.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Is it just me or does Orlando have extra long nets?
It's just you ...
actually, it's an illusion created by the camera -- depending what angle it's at, the net can look longer/shorter.
Different arenas, different camera angles.

Is it me or does Trevor have the slowest release in the L??...it kinda scares me..would be very easy to block!

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

4 mins into tha game & bynum wit no fouls yet....
eek.gif

Unfortunately, Gasol picked up the BS foul.

Bynum stays rushing all of his moves.

He won't be back into rhythm until next year. He needed to run Dwight away from Gasol after his pass in.

I didn't like that Ariza 3.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Orlando's cheerleaders are
eek.gif
devil.gif
. nice round *******
That is very true. Orlando cheerleaders are probably the most underrated in the league. Lakers chicks are hot, but that's expected.

Back
Top Bottom