Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

damn I just got flashbacks to the old orlando magic intro (Your eastern conference champion Orlandooo Magic!)

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Magic couldn't get anyone better to sing the National Anthem???
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I said the same thing![/color]

You%27re%20Despicable.jpg

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

both lakers and magic announcers need to take note from detroit...and the crowds need to learn something from oakland...

blah!
laugh.gif

nah we're good, keep that corny @+% %%## outta here.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Magic couldn't get anyone better to sing the National Anthem???
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I said the same thing![/color]
She has autism and has learned how to speak through music. So far they are 4-0 when she sings.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oops
embarassed.gif
.. I never heard of her and didn't know about her condition.[/color]
ohwell.gif

both lakers and magic announcers need to take note from detroit...and the crowds need to learn something from oakland...

blah!

no thanks....Laker announcer keeps it classy. We dont need a some buffoon running around screaming and acting like a clown. We act like we've been therebefore. Every team has gone to that obnoxious announcer that screams to his lungs. We've had the same person for 30 years. NO THANKS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

blah!
laugh.gif

nah we're good, keep that corny @+% %%## outta here.

say what you want, @#% will get the crowd hyped...then again the only fans are up in the rafters blah!

I wonder who Tiger is pulling for? He's from So Cal, but is a Magic season ticket holder...

All I know is...ABC better fix their *%*%%!% sound issues. Am I the only one hearing a slight double voice thing?

someone please make a GIF of what Turk did during the intros..

Someone make Gundy's face during the introductions a brand new stoneface
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

All I know is...ABC better fix their *%*%%!% sound issues. Am I the only one hearing a slight double voice thing?

My sound is fine.

Back
Top Bottom