Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Kobe is amazing man, cold-harded assassin

We didn't play well tonigh, but we executed when it matters.

eek.gif
eek.gif

lakers are clearly done in this series....

all those freethrows missed

your D was a lil better

but your team played like trash

celtics almost had the win with terrible performances all aaround

clearly the lakers are outmatched, except for Kobe

even at home your soft

smh

WOW we dodged a serious bullet tonight, we will not win Game 4 if Pau and Odom continue to play like punk female dogs, White Mamba was the difference tonightala Leon Powe last game, Kobe played like the MVP tonight and our defense was ALOT better, KG
smh.gif
and Blood34 took the night off. Game 4 is still a must win,the Lakers need to treat it like Game 7 and play with the same sense of despiration next game. Officiating was sub-par again, but at least it wasn't soridiculous like last game, we actually earned almost all our trips to the line.

Pau is playing terrible offense but he is doing much better than I thought he could on KG. Pau guarded KG pretty well in Boston too

Originally Posted by mco85

As a Laker fan Im glad that got the win but Im more nervous now than before this game. Boston played a pretty bad game and we barely beat them and game 3 is a lot easier to win than games for or 5 will be. The way Garnett and Pierce played this should have been an easy win. Odom has got to find a way to be effective against the celtics or the lakers have a really slim chance.
agreed.

Eddie House looks like a ******ed Damon Stoudamire out there.

Him actually shooting 3-4 shots in the closing minutes shows a lot about the Celtics.

KG doesn't have it.

Kobe, apparently, is 100% made of it.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

i'm glad more and more people are finally realizing hosw much of a fraud kevin garnett has been not only in this and the immediately previous series, but most of his playing career.

he's gotten passes most of his career for his "charisma" and "style" more than what he's actually brought to the teams he's played on.

i seriously can't help but think some people are on grade-a drugs when they claim he's a lock for the hall of fame

laugh.gif
you're a horrific homer man. kg has put up hof numbers his entire career. i admit he played like garbage tonight, and wimped out many times. buthe's still a former mvp and a 20/10 guy for his career. when he gets this championship, he's definitely in. wake up

cicco1212:
the Celtics are to well for your other bums to shine.... If you guys want to win kobe needs to drop 81
sasha_auto.jpg
lk18.JPG

He agrees with your brilliant prediction/assessment.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Kobe is amazing man, cold-harded assassin

We didn't play well tonigh, but we executed when it matters.

eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Forgive me man, a little bit too much to drink
laugh.gif

I'll come up with a better excuse later
laugh.gif

so here's the thing, both teams played like crap. lakers missed FT and celtics missed shots. but advantage is still celtics in the grand scheme of things cuz FT are given to you by refs, whereas shots are handed over by the team..... so what does that tell me. if PP and/or KG, either one plays to their capability, celtics win.
my problem with this though is the Lakers did a GREAT job in making KG a jump shooter. I though Phil putting Kobe on Rondo to start was part ofthat. You could really see Kobe clogging the lane and forcing KG to settle for jumpers. Honestly, if KG keeps taking fadeaway jumpers and they beat us thatway, so be it. But all night long KG was taking horrible shots when he should have been attacking Pau Gasol's soft ##$.

I haven't seen all of the playoff celtics games but all I have to say is that pj brown, KG, powe, and perkins have set the most uncalled illegal screens inthis post season.

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

your D was a lil better

even at home your soft

smh

you're. go back to school.

you're a horrific homer man. kg has put up hof numbers his entire career. i admit he played like garbage tonight, and wimped out many times. but he's still a former mvp and a 20/10 guy for his career. when he gets this championship, he's definitely in. wake up

He's not even a Lakers fan.

your D was a lil better

even at home your soft

smh

lol

and what's up with your sig?
indifferent.gif

my problem with this though is the Lakers did a GREAT job in making KG a jump shooter
honestly, it's more like, KG did a GREAT job helping the Lakers by being a jump shooter
laugh.gif

Being aggressive and taking it to the rack isn't in his veins.

I haven't seen all of the playoff celtics games but all I have to say is that pj brown, KG, powe, and perkins have set the most uncalled illegal screens in this post season.
thats exactly what I was thinking. There was that foul where kobe hit pierce and starting crying like a baby and the announcers were like"he clearly fouled him". No $+*+ sherlock, he was complaining about the two straight illegal screens by KG

Originally Posted by krapjnad

your D was a lil better

even at home your soft

smh

you're. go back to school.
you guys played poorly...even at home...wat does that say?

Back
Top Bottom