Official NBA ELITE 11 Thread Vol. Authentic Presentation :

that video made my whole night, dude was funny as hell, tears came into my eyes ... dude standing there like Jesus! lmao

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

dwbb61.jpg

Goodnight folks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ol' forgive them father for they have sinned type +!!+

laugh.gif

This is one of the most randomly funny things I've seen in a long time. I was laughing for like a minute straight.

laugh.gif
@ EA thinking that people are stupid enough to buy this crap just because it comes with an NBA Jam code. I'll try to get an NBA Jam code on eBay, otherwise I'm not buying this crap. Besides, with the horrible sales this "Elite" is about to have, NBA Jam will come on XBLA and PSN, despite EA claiming the opposite.

Actually the atmosphere is top notch. As usual for EA. I didn't PLAY the game, I instead watched a CPU vs. CPU matchup more so to focus on how well the tendencies were implemented. The game looks good when the CPU plays the CPU if you ask me. It isn't until a user gets his hands on the controls that brings out the ugly in the game, but that is usually with any game.

The only thing I can't get over is the lack of individuality with the players. Can't really tell who does or doesn't have signature shots but I have been spoiled by 2K when it comes to sig stuff. EA has to make it a priority next year to cover as much ground as possible in that department.

roll.gif
I should smack myself for saying I might go with Elite a few months back.. this is the worst looking basketball game ive ever seen... even in the vid right above me you got Jesus and dude shooting a hook shot that actually its close to going in from 3
30t6p3b.gif

both 2k11 and this game need have their flaws, 2k wins again.

the one thing i liked about the demo was.. I ACTUALLY ENJOYED PLAYING DEFENCE with the controls.

Hah, this game looks so bad. I haven't played Live since the Sonics were good but this critter on the PS3 demo got me crackin up over here.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yeah, 916 aside from the gripes mentioned I thought the demo was cool.

I'll give the new controls another go round, but I just can't see myself using them over the old one.

I was glancing at the demo impressions thread on OS and them dudes are going in.
laugh.gif

One of the developers was posting in the thread and had to take all of that, I kinda felt bad for him.

you talking about reanimator...yeah I feel for dude...he goes out of his way to answer questions and to see how the game can be better...I wanted the game to be good because I know him and stepsix were busting their #%%*$ on adding things to the game
post the Os link with the folks going in on the ea devs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually really like the controls. The controls werent hard for me to catch on. If 2k had these controls it would be the best game ever.

how did dude change the camera angle? when i played the demo the angle was going up...

and yea this game is terrible. fisher stole theball from rondo almost every play. kobe made 5 straight 3's with allen right in his face. on dead ball situations players were lifting and moving the players who were standing around as they were walking trying to get by them.

the crowd was cheering for BOTH teams. was weird seeing laker fans in the stands cheering for the celtics when the just scored.

rondo was dunking like jordan

jordan brand my player was cool but way too easy. way easy for your player to dominate in the jordan brand showcase game

as for the new controls, i just skipped that and changed it to the old controls. i aint tryna spend a long time on that tutorial

one thing that was good was they did have kobe wearing the white/del sol kobe v hes gonna be wearing in the begining of the 2010 season unlike 2k who got him in max hyperdunks...but thats about it...

i wanna see the first dude to defend elite tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

that video made my whole night, dude was funny as hell, tears came into my eyes ... dude standing there like Jesus! lmao

Without a question. I was dying.
roll.gif

PO

PO i literally emailed all the homies that link and watched it at least 3 times in a row ... lol, dudes commentary was spot on

low key i am mad though, i am a live fan and i feel upset when it comes to the demo, i missed EVERY jumpshot using the shot stick. i like to push ONE button when i shoot ... i am not feeling the control scheme AT ALL

Back
Top Bottom