Official NBA ELITE 11 Thread Vol. Authentic Presentation :

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

that video made my whole night, dude was funny as hell, tears came into my eyes ... dude standing there like Jesus! lmao

Without a question. I was dying.
roll.gif

PO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
woooooow

I see that the vid has made the top 100 most watched videos of the day on Youtube.
laugh.gif
Someone's about to get fired. Elite is about to fail. Epically.

I think this game is fun even though there are plenty of flaws. Playing the demo with an open mind helped. Even though I'm having tons of fun with this game I'll have to go with 2K first, there's no denying that they're the superior of the two. I will pick this game up as soon as I find a good deal for it.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I think this game is fun even though there are plenty of flaws. Playing the demo with an open mind helped. Even though I'm having tons of fun with this game I'll have to go with 2K first, there's no denying that they're the superior of the two. I will pick this game up as soon as I find a good deal for it.
potential is the keyword. 
im really liking that the right stick is mapped as the players' "hands".. makes for a really intuitive experience (if they ever do it right).. sadly,  EA seems to have already failed even before the RD 
laugh.gif
. someone is for sure going to get the pink slip @ EA 

Originally Posted by Mister916

I feel the same way

I enjoyed the demo, but 2k11 is clearly the better game this year.

I'll probably pick it up down the road, or if I can get my hands on a NBA Jam code maybe not at all.
nerd.gif

In a way I think the Elite developers were handcuffed from the start.

They took on the arduous task of completely revamping a game engine that has been in place for years to develop an entirely new game in time so that it can be on shelves for the usual launch date.

I think the heads at EA were more concerned about putting out an annual bball game rather than taking in to consideration the quality of the game.

If EA let the Elite developers indentify and attempt to rectify some of the issues with the new game engine and postpone the game's release until next year they might be better off.

The negative goodwill Elite 11 has already garnered may have done irreparable damage to the Live/Elite franchise going forward.

I see why Mike Wang left after only one year. Live 10 was definitely on the right track, Elite 11 took a few steps backwards.

Originally Posted by toine2983

The negative goodwill Elite 11 has already garnered may have done irreparable damage to the Live/Elite franchise going forward.
I fear that EA will discontinue the Elite series because of this. Reading some of the feedback there definitely a select few (including myself) that enjoy Elite. Hopefully EA will have the resiliency like TNA and put their NBA series back on track.

They got to take a year off....and then comeback and sell their game at a lower price to build their name back up.....a lot of their fans are pissed, live 10 was very promising they could have built off of that game

My goodness this game is TERRIBLE, like its not even funny, im literally heated after playing 2 minutes.

Controls are GARBAGE. Why change it up SOO much when the past 15 years they have been pretty much the same controls/buttons.

Graphics are trash, the way the players move/shoot/dribble/rebound are garbage. The shot stick is awful.

I told myself last year when I got 2K10 that I would not be getting 2K11 strictly because of the online multiplayer being by far the worst experiences I've ever dealt with online, and they had the same problem for 2-3 years in a row. But I simply cannot deal with this Elite 11. I cannot fathom how the developers and creators of this !+%# would actually look at eachother and be like
pimp.gif
'This game is gona be dope!!' or how they wanted to wait to release the demo so that it would be pretty similar to what youd be getting out of the real game.. I hope this is a joke and a completely different game comes out on release day.

Thank goodness for Demos, cause if not I would be coppin' Elite this year and I probably would have taken it back within 20 minutes of playing for 2K11, that is if i hadn't cracked the disc in half already.

I highly recommend NBA 2K11 to anyone and everyone this year. If you dont believe me, play the demos yourself.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Controls are GARBAGE. Why change it up SOO much when the past 15 years they have been pretty much the same controls/buttons.
laugh.gif
15 years was a long stretch, but thats really all you guys are gona take out of that post? the least important sentence in the entire rant. I hope y'all arent defending this garbage $%% game, I coulda sworn DC was the one who's got a new thread or post with every new feature brought to the NBA 2k series.

L2 + x for pass?

shot stick must be completely up and down for a shot? i had my guy run straight out of bounds a few times.

Im used to Square being shoot and X being pass. Only 2 controls that need to stay the same and they #%*%!+ it all up.

Tell me Live '95 didnt have the same button scheme for passing and shooting. They have been pretty much in that same location on the controller, aside from all the new controls and button combination that have developed over the past couple years

wow, I just dl the demo, this game is crap. the controls are horrible. kobe has 11 pts, 14 rebounds? lol. only thing good about it was the j. cole track 
pimp.gif

Just played the NBA Elite Demo lock up the thread no point in talking about this game

Can't believe EA would put this out and have the nerve to charge $65

If i was the owner at EA i would call eveyone apart of the NBA Elite team and tell them don't bother coming back to work tomorrow

I can't believe it .......back to 2K

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

wow, I just dl the demo, this game is crap. the controls are horrible. kobe has 11 pts, 14 rebounds? lol. only thing good about it was the j. cole track 
pimp.gif
The demo is based on the events that took place in game 7 of the NBA finals and Kobe snagged a total of 15 rebounds.

Back
Top Bottom