Official NBA ELITE 11 Thread Vol. Authentic Presentation :

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Might as well go to the gym while it downloads...

im sayin though. one thing i hate about ps3 compared to xbox. im at 100 minutes left to go for the download 
laugh.gif
xbox takes me about 5 minutes to dl a demo...

cannot wait

Better than I expected, still not enough to pull me away from 2k tho..............and having multiple things to do in a demo>>>>what feels like a 2min watered down bs 2k gave us

I'm disappointed.  The graphics looks like crap.  It looks like a cartoon, not realistic whatsoever.  The movement is even worse.  It's like you're playing NBA Street or something.  It's not smooth or realistic at all. 

The stuff they did with the dribbling and the shot using the right stick is a good idea but the rest of the game is not good 

It's NBA 2K for me this year.

^ damn, your brief review makes me NOT want to try out the demo - - ___ - -. ever since i saw boozer dunking from the free throw line i knew elite would be crap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bredin808

^ damn, your brief review makes me NOT want to try out the demo - - ___ - -. ever since i saw boozer dunking from the free throw line i knew elite would be crap
laugh.gif

This is coming from a die-hard NBA Live fan too.  I have every Live game since 2000, even the horrible 07. 

It pains me to say but the demo is pretty horrible.

The controls have taken a step forward, while the graphics/animation/movement have taken a huge step back.

laugh.gif

I thought I was playing sony nba game title...
indifferent.gif
*#*! was turrible what were they thinking...they should have built off live 10....this is the WORST BASKETBALL GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rather play nba showtime on dreamcast

Damn almost 2hrs and i'm just at 43%.smh after reading the review makes me want to cancel the dl.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...hwpBKoXc&feature=related

just checked this out. This doesn't look bad at all. Pretty serviceable (sp?) if you ask me. The problem is, when its compared to 2K, especially this year, if you aren't biased (again, sp?) then 2K is just flat out better. And in this day and age, when one has to spend 60 dollars on a video game, one would have to believe that you are going to purchase the game that makes you feel as though you bought the best basketball game possible.

And again, if we are being honest, even the most die hard live fans, if you bought this game, your not even 100% confident that you got the best basketball game for your money, and at 60 bucks a pop, I want the game that's going to make me feel as though my 60 bucks was worth it.

I'm surprised that I like this even with all the negative feedback I'm reading.
laugh.gif

*puts on flamesuit*

guarantee once you get used to the controls, at least the gameplay will be fun. i hated nhl 10 and so did all my friends, one day we just played til we got it down and it turned out to be all we play. the elite guys tried to make the controls similar to nhl.

graphically and features-wise, it might not compare to 2k, but its nice to at least have another option with good gameplay. havent played the demo though so i could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom