Official NBA ELITE 11 Thread Vol. Authentic Presentation :

They need to add some !+!%*%* defense to the !+!%*%* game I'm sick of @*%%##! just throwing up 3's with the 12th man on the team....YES IM MAD

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smh.gif

I retired you from Live
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

[h1][/h1]
[h1]NBA Live Becomes NBA Elite[/h1][h2]EA Sports is changing things up for its hallowed basketball series. [/h2][h2] May 26, 2010[/h2]

by Nate Ahearn
Yup, it's official, for the coming season and all foreseeable subsequent titles, NBA Live will be known as NBA Elite.

markeymarkwtfz.gif

Originally Posted by and1play5

Live 10 was better than 2k10 gameplay wise, but this is prolly why mike wang left

yep.

people in this thread are just idiots, haven't even played live..

I used to play 2k religiously up until this year...and I have both games and I play live almost every night. It is extremely fun and I enjoy it.

I got on 2k for about a few hours after months and I just couldn't play it...boring as $%@%.

and anyone in here who supports 2k after they conned you out of 60 bucks for a game that isn't even fit to be a beta...with issues they knew before they even released it are the greatest consumers in the world.

dumb sheep who wont protest any wrongdoing... 2k10 was highway robbery they should be charged for being able to bring that out and selling it.

"ELITE ELITE" j cole

NBA Live is getting there, i expect mass improvements to next years game..

Althought i'd rather see more focus on a new NBA Street game.

i thought both games were pretty bad

i might switch over to live this year just because online play is more stable

Getting rid of Mike Wang was an interesting move.. A move imo that shows they are going away from gameplay being #1 priority.

Im personally interested to see how the new control scheme is gonna flow. I think it can go well if the dribbles are based of the EA Skate series, they say the left stick is your body and the right stick is the ball and your hands. Player control is so important especially with the new physics engine, 2k is too animation based thats why a lot of ppl shyed away from it this year. Live 10 gave you so much control on how and where your player moves, it's impossible to play 2k after playing live 10.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]NBA Elite 11 Getting Real-Time Physics[/h1]
ae45aa7c2c206bb65b7359efb3d0020a
by pastapadre
Posted May 26th, 2010 at 2:56 pm

nbaelite11.jpg

Earlier today the news broke of the NBA Live series being rebranded NBA Elite and with that a drastic shift in the direction of the franchise. Now thanks the OXM preview in its July edition it is revealed that the game will also be introducing real-time physics. In addition to that the heavy reliance on analog sticks will mean both dribbling and shooting are mapped to the right stick.

It was just last week we learned that EA Sports is introducing real-time physics in the NHL series. Both games are developed out of the EA Canada studio. The article basically just went into preliminary information on the real-time physics and right stick controls. Shooting will involve how straight up the right stick is pushed determining the success percentage of each attempt. Leave your thoughts in the comments!

and1play5 wrote:
2nhgqo3.jpg

Judging from that article, Freestyle Air from Live 2004 is back
pimp.gif

Also, it looks like Live, I mean Elite, finally copied 2K's "shot stick" concept
intriguing  

2K got them revamping their entire game...you know its bad. Regardless a name change doesnt change the gameplay.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

2K got them revamping their entire game...you know its bad. Regardless a name change doesnt change the gameplay.
Live takin it this year. 2K SUCKED last year now they gotta result to throwing mj on the cover. BOTH game engines should have been revamped a long time ago

Back
Top Bottom