:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Mayo and crap to Memphis for Kevin Love and Mike Miller
eek.gif

OJ and Darrell Arthur... Now it makes sense.
pimp.gif

Yea. Donte?
grin.gif

Dumb $+$++ you should have stayed in school. But then again your going to make some $

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MAYO AND ARTHUR!!! I wish it was more Grizz fans on here so we could celebrate
roll.gif

AND WE GOT RID OF CARDINAL's BAD CONTRACT
pimp.gif

Memphis with the late steal
eek.gif

Mayo, Arthur, Gay, Conley

pimp.gif

see if marc gasol has any game, kwame's contract is off their books

i wonder how the personalities of mayo and gay will gel together?

but anyways on the espn ticker thing it says that arthur and dorsey is goin to the rockets and not green.

is that true?

I'm upset. O.J. and Jefferson would have been monumental.

O.J. and Rudy aren't going to mesh well at all.
eyes.gif

Who the hell is Memphis' center?

Edit: Oh, Darko...

we gave up mayo.

for mr outlet pass.

im going to punch someone in the face today
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

someone make a team t wolves sig i been a longtime fan but right now i hate kevin mchale
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Good thing we ended up with Arthur. Makes Warrick alot more expendable if this deal is true. A front line of Love/Arthur and Milicic/Gasol is pretty good. Hope we can make a few more moves this offseason whether its through free agency or trade.

what the hell are you talkin about? arthur got traded to the blazers.

reports saying blazers traded him as part of the bartum trade

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

AND WE GOT RID OF CARDINAL's BAD CONTRACT
You seen Marko Jaric's deal? You took back the worst contract going either way in the trade...

But, we can decline Walker's team option at the end of the 09/10 season. And Jaric would give us alot more than what Cardinal could've ever gaveus. So, no biggy. I'm just glad we traded Miller to a team that isn't going to do anything so its not like Miller is going to make that team anybetter. Now, going after Arthur makes more sense if we got both him and Mayo. Wallace doing what he needs to do to keep people excited in Memphis. Forget thatGay Love, its all about the Gay Mayo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Aye Shawty

Good thing we ended up with Arthur. Makes Warrick alot more expendable if this deal is true. A front line of Love/Arthur and Milicic/Gasol is pretty good. Hope we can make a few more moves this offseason whether its through free agency or trade.

Hornets trade him to Portland for cash. Portland trade him and Dorsey to Houston for Batum. Houston trades him and a future second round pick (?) to Memphisfor Greene.

I think that's how it's going down, essentially.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Memphis has to trade one of the three point guards in a package for a good big man.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm pretty sure Crittenton or Jaric would be backing up Mayo at the 2 spot. I'm looking for Lowry to move soonfor a solid big I'm hoping.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Hornets trade him to Portland for cash. Portland trade him and Dorsey to Houston for Batum. Houston trades him and a future second round pick (?) to Memphis for Greene.

Seems like everyone is passing on Arthur.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by tmay407

Hornets trade him to Portland for cash. Portland trade him and Dorsey to Houston for Batum. Houston trades him and a future second round pick (?) to Memphis for Greene.

Seems like everyone is passing on Arthur.
or Teams are getting his kidney work and seeing that they have an asset. N.O wanted the cash, Portland has too many assets and forwards, He didnt fitin Houston though

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

we gave up mayo.

for mr outlet pass.

im going to punch someone in the face today
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

someone make a team t wolves sig i been a longtime fan but right now i hate kevin mchale
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

*loading shotgun*

seriously, wth?! there, here's your avy...

mayo in memphis????????/ *orders season tickets*
finally some games worth watching, dignity restored

side note: mayo and tyreke evans in the same city. amazing

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So, I know this has probably been talked about, but Westbrook over Bayless?

Why?
Better defender? Its prob because he isnt as pure a scorer as Bayless and they feel they can make him more of a PG then they could with Bayless. Whenthey see that he is just Antonio Daniels lite they will be pissed. He has second tier PG written all over him.

Back
Top Bottom