Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by JPZx

John Grieg, the agent for Cousins, won’t send his client to workout for the Minnesota Timberwolves, sources say, because he believes the Wolves have decided to draft Syracuse small forward Wesley Johnson.
#%#$@! +%%*$ +%%*$ !!$! %@$% !!$!
pimp.gif
I was waiting for your reactions. This could be smokescreen @!% though. I remember the Kings were publicly high on Rubio last year after their workout, but they took Tyreke at the end of the day. Just no Wes Johnson for the Kings... 

Rubio wasn't on the board when Sacramento picked 
grin.gif

one thing we know about david Kahn.... hes going to try his hardest to make a splash... Wes Johnson(who i like) is not a splash

Originally Posted by Im Not You

pimp.gif
I was waiting for your reactions. This could be smokescreen @!% though. I remember the Kings were publicly high on Rubio last year after their workout, but they took Tyreke at the end of the day. Just no Wes Johnson for the Kings... 
grin.gif
??

I doubt Cousins' agent is that idiotic to not send his client to work out for Minnesota, unless he really knew something though.

Players don't make it in the NBA for a variety of reasons. Some guys aren't athletic enough for the league; others don't have the work ethic. A few of the traits are easy to see, but most are difficult to determine until it is too late.

Here are 10 highly regarded players who could end up struggling to make a significant impact in the NBA.

DeMarcus Cousins
Cousins is the darling of the statistical evaluations. One concern I have with variations of PER is that it rewards players with high rebounding and high field goal percentage numbers that play limited minutes. On film, Cousins is an advanced offensive player; his post moves are more developed than a lot of current NBA centers. However, his attitude could counteract those positives. Too often, Cousins showed signs of immaturity that made him an unlikable player to watch at Kentucky. It is one thing to get into it with the opposition; it's another to challenge your coach. Cousins disappointed a lot of NBA people by saying that concerns about his behavior were media-driven. Plus his work ethic, conditioning and defensive commitment are all question marks at this point.

Hassan Whiteside
Whiteside has all the measurements you would want, just under 7 feet tall in shoes with a ridiculous 7-foot-7 wingspan, but can he play? His shot selection is terrible. Whiteside settles for a lot of long 2-point attempts and plays as if he has no interest in passing to anyone once he has the ball. His block totals are impressive -- 5.4 per game -- but he floats on too many possessions. Whiteside will have to work much harder around screens to be an effective team defender in the NBA.

Lance Stephenson
One of the most hyped players coming out of New York City, Stephenson has a lot of name recognition. But his first season at Cincinnati was inconsistent. Stephenson is in love with his dribble. He will try to break down his defender one-on-one, constantly ignoring his teammates. He is not effective off the ball and shows little interest when he isn't involved. Stephenson has loose shot mechanics and made just 22 percent of his 3-point attempts. He has used his strength to get by at lower levels, but I'm not sure he is athletic enough to play SG or SF in the NBA.

Daniel Orton
It is always a challenge evaluating a potential lottery pick that only played 13 minutes per game, but Orton sure seems like an inconsistent player. Granted, he is huge, moves well and is good around the basket, but when he gets caught in traffic with the ball, the possession doesn't end well. On film, I find myself wondering what he was thinking with some passes, and I rarely have an answer. Orton gets frustrated too easily and can take himself out of games. He is a good team defender, shows on screens, closes out on the perimeter and holds position well, but he goes for a lot of fakes and he needs to cut down on his fouls.

Gordon Hayward
This is difficult, because there are so many things that I like about Hayward's game. He is tough, finds the ball, has a good handle, makes the right decision and looks like a great teammate. But who is he going to guard? Hayward will be matched up against the best big athletes in the world, and they will simply post him up until he gets stronger. Perhaps the biggest question is his shooting. He converted only 29 percent of his 3s last year after hitting 45 percent his freshman season. If he doesn't improve his long-range jumper, it will be hard to find a role for the potential top-10 pick.

Terrico White
White can score, but if you are drafting him as a point guard, you aren't getting one. This is a weak draft at that position and teams will reach for players they think can become PGs, which is usually a mistake. As a shooting guard, White will spot up for jumpers and attack the rim, but when he had to play the point two seasons ago, he still looked like a one-dimensional scorer. White reminds me of Tyreke Evans, but not in a good way. The likeness lies in endless drives to the basket that don't involve anyone else.

Paul George
George has been getting a lot of buzz, projecting as a 6-9 shooting guard. But against poor competition, George was invisible during stretches this season. He's inconsistent with his decision making. In transition he is impressive, but in the half court he takes a lot of bad shots and gets into trouble with some questionable drives. If a team takes him in the lottery, it will be passing on better players.

Ed Davis
Davis has great shooting and rebounding numbers, but when you watch him, you end up expecting more than he actually delivers. His lack of strength means the rebounding numbers won't translate and getting post position is going to be a struggle. Davis is not the kind of athlete that is just going to get his buckets by cleaning up. Davis is too raw to go in the top seven picks.

Stanley Robinson
Last year, one lottery team told me they were thinking of taking Robinson if he stayed in the draft, but this year his stock has fallen. Robinson is an athletic small forward and is great around the rim, but he can't dribble and his 3-point shot isn't nearly as good as advertised. In the right system he could be a role player, but he will never be a consistent scoring threat.

Willie Warren
Warren has a chance to go in the first round based on his ability to get to the rim. This past season was a disaster though. His shooting was terrible and the team fell apart with him as the leader. Ask any scout, and you'll hear horror stories about Warren's immaturity and lack of commitment. If Warren doesn't grow up, he will be a waste of a pick.

i hope its just a smokescreen. i dont want to see another decent player like wes could be. i want to watch a potential superstar in the making. we need to do anything we can to trade up for turner or even favors

pimp.gif
grin.gif
??
You right. I was looking at this years order thinking Minny picked 4th last year. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

I doubt Cousins' agent is that idiotic to not send his client to work out for Minnesota, unless he really knew something though.
I doubt it too... but the agent's most notable client after Cousins is/was Pops Mensah-Bonsu.
laugh.gif
... I don't completely rule out that he doesn't know what he's doing.

Philly should consider taking Demarcus Cousins or Favors. If one or both of those guys pan out they will be worth more than Evan Turner. Turner will be a solid player but I don't ever seeing him being a true superstar player, at best a Joe Johnson level player. But Turner will be ready to play from day 1 and will at worst be a solid starter. Cousins and Favors have more bust potential but also have a chance to be a perennial all-star. 76ers need to swing for the fences and try to get a franchise big man.

Anyways, as a Wizards fan I'm still so excited that we are getting John Wall. Now we just need a big body with our 30th pick and a defensive player with our 35 pick.

You right. I was looking at this years order thinking Minny picked 4th last year. 
tired.gif
I'm not you, indeed. 
happy.gif

I have a lot of trust in Geoff Petrie, so I hope the Kings pick the best player available. Seems like most fans don't want Wes Johnson on their teams... I thought Minny needs to trade Al Jefferson or David Love in order for them to need to pick a big man though? I mean Darko getting PT as starter too. Not sure if Jefferson/Darko/Love/Cousins is needed on that team. Of course they already have Corey Brewer. Rubio/Flyyn/Brewer/Jefferson/Love doesn't even look bad on paper though. 

John Grieg, the agent for Cousins, won’t send his client to workout for the Minnesota Timberwolves, sources say, because he believes the Wolves have decided to draft Syracuse small forward Wesley Johnson.
#%#$@! +%%*$ +%%*$ !!$! %@$% !!$!

why not just trade the #4 for Iguodala then? Iggy >Wes

[h3]After Wall, nothing is certain  [/h3]
June, 14, 2010
Jun 14

12:53

PM ET

By Chad Ford

The draft is now only a week and a half away and here's all we know for sure -- John Wall will be the No. 1 pick on June 24. We've been writing for weeks that the Washington Wizards' taking a Wall with the No. 1 was a done deal. Multiple team sources, off the record of course, have been telling us for weeks Wall is their man.

Now, it looks even more official. The Washington Post reported over the weekend that Evan Turner wouldn't even be working out for the Wizards and was conceding the No. 1 spot to him. Interesting considering that Wall has a workout.

Why don't the Wizards just go ahead and end the ruse and start plastering Wall posters all over Verizon Center? The league actually strongly discourages teams from disclosing their picks before the draft, so don't expect the Wiz to make it official, but there is no mystery at No. 1.
[h3]Here comes the intrigue[/h3]
Things are less cut and dry at the No. 2 pick. Turner is in for his one and only workout with the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday. However, the Sixers aren't stopping there. Turner will be followed a day later by DeMarcus Cousins and Derrick Favors and then on Saturday Wesley Johnson will be in the house. All of the workouts leads to the inevitable question: "Why are they working out those guys if Turner is a sure thing?"

While Sixers' sources continue to insist that Turner is GM Ed Stefanski's man and will be taken No. 2, there are other sources that insist that head coach Doug Collins has a say in the pick and he prefers to land a big -- preferably Favors.

Sources also continue to insist that the Sixers are open to a trade if they can get the right combination of talent and cap relief. To get the most value for the pick, the team needs to project that it's taking Turner at No. 2.

Stefanski has said the team isn't shopping the pick, but if you read what he says closely, it's mostly semantics. "We're listening to anybody who calls, but we have not shopped the No. 2 pick whatsoever," Stefanski said. "We don't shut our phones off, but it would take a blockbuster for us to consider moving the pick."

Yes, the Sixers aren't giving the second pick away and don't need to shop it. But they aren't wedded to it the way the Wizards are wedded to Wall. You hear zero talk around the league about the Wizards being open to trading No. 1.
[h3]Jersey's boys[/h3]
Things aren't much clearer in New Jersey at the moment. The New Jersey Nets would take Turner if he is on the board. If he isn't? It's a standoff between Favors and Cousins. The team won't be getting Turner for a workout, but they'll have Favors and Cousins going head-to-head June 21.

The Nets do have a bit of a dilemma at No. 3 if it's Favors and Cousins on the board. I think from a talent standpoint, Cousins has the edge. However, the team will pursue Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire and Carlos Boozer via free agency. You don't draft Cousins to play him 10 minutes a night. He's the most NBA-ready big man in the draft. However, Favors is raw and you could bring him along more slowly.

If the Nets are confident they will be getting Bosh, Stoudemire or Boozer, it might make sense for them to swap picks with a team like the Pistons. They could get another critical piece of the puzzle at the 3 and still have a high pick to draft a backup big.
[h3]Movin' on up?[/h3]
The Minnesota Timberwolves are exploring ways of moving up to No. 2 to get their hands on Turner. However, if they stay at No. 4, and Turner and Favors are off the board, I think you can expect to hear Johnson's name called here. We've had Johnson at No. 4 in the mock draft since May and think he's a lock to go here if Turner and Favors are off the board.

In fact, Cousins won't even come in to work out with the team, his agent John Greig told me. However Greig, along with a league source, disputes a report that Cousins wasn't invited to Minnesota. Greig says that he believes Minnesota is already locked into Johnson at No. 4 and wants to keep Cousins focused on places he could realistically go.
[h3]Kings for a day[/h3]
The Sacramento Kings had a series of big workouts last week. The team had Greg Monroe in June 6. Cole Aldrich, Daniel Orton, Ekpe Udoh, Hassan Whiteside and Ryan Richards on June 8. And it was topped off on Saturday when Favors and Cousins came in to work out.

Monroe worked out by himself and Favors and Cousins didn't actually become the heavyweight bout we thought it would be. The players didn't actually play one-on-one against each other per a request from Favors' agent. Despite the less than ideal workout circumstances, the Kings got a chance to see most of the players they are seriously considering at No. 5.

After speaking with a source on Saturday evening, the following seems clear:

1. Ideally the Kings would like a big.
2. GM Geoff Petrie would prefer a player who, like Tyreke Evans, is capable of making an immediate impact in Sacramento.
3. The Kings don't think Favors will be there at No. 5. If he's not, it looks like Johnson, Monroe and Cousins are battling it out for the spot.

Most likely, Johnson won't be there at No. 5. As we've been reporting since our first mock draft in May, the Wolves are high on Johnson and less so on Cousins.

Sources say Petrie has been high on Monroe all year and before the Cousins workout, felt that Monroe was the safer pick. However, Cousins' size and superior talent have put him seriously in the mix at No. 5.

Cousins had a phenomenal workout in Sacramento on Saturday according to multiple sources. He took around 200 shots, all of which the Kings logged, and he hit 78 percent of them -- the best clip they've had in the 40 players who've come into town.

Cousins also is getting into better shape. He's down to 13 percent body fat from the 16.4 percent number he logged in Chicago. He still needs to drop another 10 pounds, but he's getting there. At this point it looks like the team is split between two players. But now Cousins has two legs up on Monroe. Not only did Cousins have a better season, he also had a better workout.

Also don't be surprised if the Kings end up trading the pick for a veteran who can help the team improve immediately. With young players like Evans, Omri Casspi, Spencer Hawes and Donte Greene already on team, the Kings would like to add some experience.
[h3]"Into the Great Wide Open"[/h3]
After the Kings select at No. 5, the draft opens up pretty wide.

With the team for sale, Don Nelson in limbo and Larry Reilly apparently sending lots of mixed signals, it's hard to find anyone with a good handle on what's going to happen with the Golden State Warriors.

If Cousins slides, he would seem like a no-brainer. The team is also very high on Johnson, should he fall. But I've also heard Al-Farouq Aminu, Xavier Henry, Patrick Patterson and Monroe mentioned here.

The Pistons, meanwhile, are playing a wait-and-see game. They've explored trading up to get their hands on Cousins or Favors, but nothing seems to be happening right now.

The Clippers and Pacers are also exploring all sorts of options including moving up, moving back and even moving out of the draft entirely.

The Jazz, at No. 9, are hoping Monroe slides. If he doesn't, they like both Luke Babbitt and Henry.
[h3]Late-round buzz[/h3]
The Nets sponsored workouts last week with a number of first-round bubble players and second-round picks. Representatives from 23 teams showed up, but the quality of talent at the workouts couldn't keep all of them for the entire three days.

While no one dramatically improved his draft stock, a few players seemed to have helped themselves a bit according to NBA execs and scouts that were in the gym. Here's a look at who got some buzz, both good and bad.

Dexter Pittman
Pittman has always been a favorite of GMs. He has a ton of talent, soft hands and is a pretty good athlete. The question has always been his conditioning. In New Jersey, he drew repeated praise for how hard he worked and that he finished the workout. I get the sense that GMs want to find a way to take this guy. If they get him in the right conditioning program he could be a monster down the road.

Jon Scheyer
Scheyer had missed the past few weeks (including the draft combine) battling mono. So, despite being a four-year senior, he was a fresh face for many NBA GMs on the workout circuit. He didn't disappoint. Scheyer, unsurprisingly, shot the lights out and showed to be a better athlete than he's given credit for. I still doubt that he'll crack the first round, but there are enough GMs that like him that I think he'll hear his name called somewhere in the second round.

Darington Hobson
Hobson wasn't loved by everyone there, but a number of NBA GMs seem to think he could be an unusual player in the league. An Internet report over the weekend claiming Hobson had multiple promises in the first round is not true according to his agent Michael Hodges. But Hobson does have a real shot at the first round if he finds the right team.

Ben Uzoh
The Tulsa combo guard didn't get an invite to the combine, but he has played well in workouts and repeated that performance in the New Jersey workout. Said one NBA exec at the workouts, "He's got the athleticism to make it and I think he's got some real toughness to him. He's very intriguing as a second-round pick."

Sherron Collins
Collins has been battling injuries to his groin and his hand since the combine. That's limited what he can do, and as a result he seems to have fallen badly out of shape. Collins weighed 217 pounds at the combine, which is already a lot for a player that doesn't crack 6-feet. But in New Jersey he weighed a whopping 229. He gained 12 pounds in the course of under three weeks. Collins struggled with weight issues his whole college career and it's going to hurt his draft stock. Every GM in the league thinks he has talent, but all of them are concerned he'll lack the discipline to keep himself in the shape he needs to excel in the league. If he were 6-10 like Pittman, I think GMs would look the other way. But at 5-10, I'm not sure.

Stanley Robinson
We chronicled in May how nerves sometimes get the best of Robinson. That's been a recurring theme in workouts. While teams love his physical tools, it sounds like Robinson has been struggling with his nerves and his jump shot. It may not be fatal to his draft stock, given his explosive athletic ability and the fact that he's a very good kid and a hard worker. But he's yet to really help himself either.
[h3]The injury bug[/h3]
It's that time of year when players doing multiple workouts a week start getting injured. The latest to fall was Avery Bradley. Bradley sprained his left ankle in a workout in Oklahoma City on Sunday, according to his agent, Mitch Butler.

Bradley was doing a 3-on-3 drill and he was going up for an offensive rebound and he stepped on a player's foot coming down. X-Rays and an MRI given by the Thunder were negative. While the sprain is considered mild to a soft medium, the injury was bad enough that it's ending Bradley's workouts.

Butler indicated that they believe the ankle will be healed in time for the NBA's summer league.

The Pacers and Raptors had been looking at Bradley as a potential lottery pick. Several other teams in the first round including the Heat and Thunder were also giving him a serious look. It's unclear how the injury will ultimately affect his draft stock, though the timing couldn't be worse. Bradley was scheduled to come in and do a second workout with the Raptors (who may have been the team highest on him) this week.

Bradley had already worked out for the Pistons, Raptors, Heat, Celtics, Pacers, Clippers, Jazz, Thunder and Rockets. The injury will force him to miss workouts with the Grizzlies, Bucks, Spurs and Bulls, in addition to that second workout with Raptors.
[h3]International deadline[/h3]
Finally, the deadline to withdraw from the draft is at 5 p.m. on Monday. The NCAA set a date of May 8 for college underclassmen, so this deadline really only applies to international players.

Here's a list of international players who have declared for the draft:

Pablo Aguilar, SF, Spain
Andrew Albicy, PG, France
Robin Benzing, F, Germany
Bojan Bogdanovic, F, Serbia
Stefan Bircevic, Serbia
Sarra Camara, France
Antoine Diot, G, France
Bangaly Fofana, France
Miralem Halilovic, Bosnia
Thomas Heurtel, France
Edwin Jackson, G, France
Dusan Korac, Montenegro
Mindaugas Kuzminskas, F, Lithuania
Luc Louves, SF, France
Uros Lukovic, Serbia
Donatas Motiejunas, F, Lithuania
Tomasz Nowakowski, PF, Poland
Tibor Pleiss, C, Germany
Xavier Rabaseda, Spain
Fernando Raposo, PF, France
Ryan Richards, F/C, England
Kevin Seraphin, PF, France
Semen Shashkov, SF, Russia

Most of these players will withdraw from the draft. Donatas Motiejunas -- the only international player ranked as a potential lottery pick -- announced several weeks ago that he'd withdraw.

Two key international players -- big man Kevin Seraphin and point guard Thomas Heurtel -- will remain in the draft their agent, Bouna N'diaye, told ESPN.com.

Seraphin is considered a mid- to late-first-round pick by most GMs. A knee injury limited his ability to work out, but several teams in the 20s including the Thunder, Blazers, Wolves and Grizzlies are looking at him. Heurtel is a point guard who recently walked away with MVP honors at the Adidas Eurocamp. Heurtel is projected as a potential second-round pick.

Two of N'diaye's other clients, Antoine Diot and Fernando Raposo will withdraw from the draft.

English big man Ryan Richards is also staying in the draft according to his agent, Herb Rudoy. The 19-year-old took the combine by storm with his athletic ability at his size. He's had a series of strong workouts and Rudoy thinks he has a good shot of sliding into the first round. However Rudoy stressed that Richards did not have a first-round guarantee. So why stay in the draft? "He wants to play in the NBA next year," Rudoy told ESPN.com. "He's not a guy that a team stashes over in Europe. I think for him to take the next step as a player, he needs to come over now."

Teams love his size and athleticism, but they worry about his relative lack of game experience since he hasn't played at a high level in Europe.

Several other key players were still on the fence as of late Sunday night, including Robin Benzig and Tibor Pleiss. Pleiss is a German big man who has caught the attention of a few teams. He needs to add strength and isn't ready to come to the NBA now, but he could be a good prospect to stash overseas for a few years.

Benzig was leaning toward withdrawing from the draft after the Eurocamp but if he stays in the draft, he has the type of size and shooting ability at the small forward position to intrigue someone in the late first or early second.

I thought Minny needs to trade Al Jefferson or David Love in order for them to need to pick a big man though?
Al Jefferson or Kevin Love will be gone by next November. It's just a matter of which.

I, along with many other Timberwolves fans, would much prefer keeping Love over Jefferson, but I can see why at the end of it all Kahn will have moved Kevin Love instead of Al Jefferson. Jefferson's contract is so big, big to the point that it would be very difficult to move him, plus the guy was a 23 & 11 player at the age of 24 before his knee injury (which usually takes a full year to recover from), etc. He could make it back to that.

Rubio/Flynn/Brewer/Jefferson/Love doesn't even look bad on paper though.
Eh. That team would be undersized and terrible defensively.

[h3]Nuggets Looking to Move Up in Draft?[/h3]
June, 14, 2010
Jun 14

4:41

PM ET

By Chad Ford

We just unloaded 2000 plus words of the latest draft talk on our NBA Draft Blog today. We covered the DeMarcus Cousins-Derrick Favors workout in Sacramento and gave the latest updates on what the Wizards, Sixers, Nets, Timberwolves and Kings were all up to. As we get closer to the draft the info just keeps rolling in. Here's a few bonus nuggets, that came in after the blog published
[*]A number of NBA sources are telling me that the Denver Nuggets are in the hunt for a Top 10 pick. Nuggets GM Mark Warkentein has been calling around trying to gauge interest in teams selling the pick. According to sources Warkentein is offering Ty Lawson for the pick. A Nuggets source said the Nuggets are looking for big man to fill up their front line. Several bigs including Cole Aldrich, Ed Davis, Ekpe Udoh, Patrick Patterson, Daniel Orton and Hassan Whiteside could be there at 10. [*]Butler's Gordon Hayward is getting serious looks from the Clippers, Jazz, Pacers and Bucks. But could he go even higher than No. 8. The Sacramento Kings (drafting at No. 5) have been pushing to get Hayward in and will have Hayward and Nevada's Luke Babbitt in for a workout on June 23rd, the day before the draft. Could the Kings take Hayward ahed of the two guys we have highest on their board -- DeMarcus Cousins and Greg Monore? Probably not. But the Kings have been talking to several teams about moving down in the draft. The Kings are looking for veterans and have been shopping Andres Nocioni and Francisco Garcia to see if they can get any takers. If they do move down a few notches, both players could be intriguing.

[*]

Udoh to Denver would be
pimp.gif

A 2nd unit of J.R, Lawson, Udoh and Birdman. Possibly the eventual replacement for K-Mart?

But who could they give up to move that high?

h3at23 wrote:
Sherron Collins
Collins has been battling injuries to his groin and his hand since the combine. That's limited what he can do, and as a result he seems to have fallen badly out of shape. Collins weighed 217 pounds at the combine, which is already a lot for a player that doesn't crack 6-feet. But in New Jersey he weighed a whopping 229. He gained 12 pounds in the course of under three weeks. Collins struggled with weight issues his whole college career and it's going to hurt his draft stock. Every GM in the league thinks he has talent, but all of them are concerned he'll lack the discipline to keep himself in the shape he needs to excel in the league. If he were 6-10 like Pittman, I think GMs would look the other way. But at 5-10, I'm not sure.

Damn Sherron.

I thought Minny needs to trade Al Jefferson or David Love in order for them to need to pick a big man though?
Al Jefferson or Kevin Love will be gone by next November. It's just a matter of which.

Rubio/Flynn/Brewer/Jefferson/Love doesn't even look bad on paper though.
Eh. That team would be undersized and terrible defensively.
I don't really understand why Jefferson and Love can't play together. Rambis prefers someone like Darko to start next to Jefferson so I am assuming Jefferson's interior defense is not great so Darko is there patrol the paint. Love seems to be a good passer and has a developing jumper, but what about his interior defense? I mean, if defense is the Wolves's problem, drafting Cousins does not help as much and he might just take up space if Jefferson doesn't get traded. Just read another mock draft where it says Wolves are high on Wes Johnson again...

I think you mentioned that Flynn should come off the bench as a spark awhile back, but isn't that wasting a draft pick? Imo, the triangle offense is the bigger problem for Flynn, not talent.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Udoh to Denver would be
pimp.gif

A 2nd unit of J.R, Lawson, Udoh and Birdman. Possibly the eventual replacement for K-Mart?

But who could they give up to move that high?
Well the article did stated they're offering lawson
tongue.gif

Lawson alone can't be enough to get a top 10 pick.

And after the whole Joe Alexander thing, do the Bucks really wanna risk it and take a chance on Hayward?

They'd be fools if they did that. Lawson isnt ready to run his own team, yet.

That whole Pacers team is a mess. They need to restart, from scratch.

I think if Indy could get a PG they could be in the playoffs next season. They got a decent stable of bigs and capable swingmen. They also have a few expiring contracts which gives them some flexibility.

You mean a decent coach.

TJ Ford could have ran that team perfectly. true, he was inconsistent, but whose that to blame when you have guys like Earl Watson, Dahtay jones, etc. playing over you.

They have some solid pieces in Hibbert, Murphy, and Hansbrough, and maybe a prospect in AJ Price, but thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom