Official NBA-ALL STAR weekend (Dallas) Vol. Who's going?

was just checking your thread from last yr allstar game seems like you had some good @$* seats. how much did you drop on them tixs? shoot me a pm thanks

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Isn't LA gonna have the 2011 game there next year

Yesirrrrr can't wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am. I don't have no tickets yet though, but at the least I can get tickets to the Jam Session event pretty easily

All I remember about that thread you made last year OP was Katy Perry and her large breasts.

yeah im tryin to be out there...prolly cant score tickets to the game tho but im def gon be in the mix

i wanna go to the 2011 weekend, i got a cousin who lives in Dallas though.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Damn gold diggers are gonna be on something serious
as well as the male groupies some of them being on Niketalk.

I'll be there! grabbed tix early to the game, still looking for dunk contest tix cheaper then $300. smh at the League locking out regular fans in favor offriends and family of sponsors.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I am. I don't have no tickets yet though, but at the least I can get tickets to the Jam Session event pretty easily

Yeah those are really easy to get. I'm working the jam session as a volunteer with a buddy from college so we will see how it goes. I'm excited aboutAll star weekend.

YEZZIR not only will i be in the building, but ill be working on the court too. hopefully a ball boy, or a water boy or somn

Back
Top Bottom