Official NBA-ALL STAR weekend (Dallas) Vol. Who's going?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Damn gold diggers are gonna be on something serious
as well as the male groupies some of them being on Niketalk.

the ole "so n so is gonna be at the_____, lets go there!!!" type
laugh.gif

Didnt somebody got to an All-Star weekend and only post pics of himself on a rock?

Might go, I just dont want to deal with all the lines and bs

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Are you volunteering? If so, we were probably at the December meeting together at the AAC.

Yea man i was at that too. thats more of the Jam Session rather than the actual allstar game tho. My boy hooked it up with the floor job

yo bro...

how much money you spent?

not including hotels and stuff...

i mean just gettin into the spots...

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Are you volunteering? If so, we were probably at the December meeting together at the AAC.

Yea man i was at that too. thats more of the Jam Session rather than the actual allstar game tho. My boy hooked it up with the floor job

wow lucky you. Anymore spots available? lol (no, are there any really?)

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I am. I don't have no tickets yet though, but at the least I can get tickets to the Jam Session event pretty easily

Yeah those are really easy to get. I'm working the jam session as a volunteer with a buddy from college so we will see how it goes. I'm excited about All star weekend.

my friend went to the all star game in 2003 in ATL. he said the jam session was really fun and cool, granted he was a little kid back then

just the jam session for me, but my brother is working the game so there might be hope for the game

Did anyone volunteering at jam session get their letter in the mail yet from the league with their assignments?

I will be at Saturdays events and the game on Sunday. Not sure what else I am doing yet though.

bout to book my tickets by this weekend... only going to the allstar game since im a college student on a budget
laugh.gif

if ya trying to go to the clubs also..

some of the big, good clubs are having a presale and when those are gone, theres no let in.

When is the all star practice? I got Jam Session tickets to the Civic Center and soebody told me stay for the Jam Session and I can see it when they come outto practice, but is that Sat or Friday?

Back
Top Bottom