Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

for some, like me, it just isnt that serious.

the game is great, i have gripes. both are true. honestly, post a video for what?

if i say button response isnt as sharp as it was last year...or that teams have unrealistic comebacks too often...or that there are too many missed layups, it confuses me why my or others opinions make you or others so defensive about it?

you just dont have to be so "TRUMP-ian" about your response. almost like its fake news if you dont post a video.

believe me, i dont have anything against you DC. i'm just saying its not that serious.

no game is perfect to everybody that plays it.
If that is what you took from what I have EVER said, you are missing the point.

I am simply saying

A. Lower expectations
B. Take some responsibility in user error

That is it.

Never once have I ever acted like the game is perfect but for some rrason, yall love to put that label on me.

Easy copout

If that is what you took from what I have EVER said, you are missing the point.

I am simply saying

A. Lower expectations
B. Take some responsibility in user error

That is it.

Never once have I ever acted like the game is perfect but for some reason, yall love to put that label on me.

Easy copout
again. just saying that its not that serious to post videos for some folks.

i wasnt trying to generate a point of contention with you. which is exactly why i said "believe me, i dont have anything against you DC. i'm just saying its not that serious."

I just can't time the shot meter as well with the stick, I'll try it again but shots were falling online.

Penalty for using button.

let me find out thats why i cant hit any open midrange or 3s..... im jk i know damn well its 2k's fault. i know my player is a slashing/playmaker... but jesus if it aint a layup or dunk this dude aint hitting it. and my moving 3 is a 75, while my set 3 is a 74. wtf 2k? whose fadeaway from 3 is better than their catch and shoot?

thus far, the only benefit i get from this years 2k is it makes me wanna just say screw the game and go play irl

Did one season of mycareer.. got a JB, Gatorade and Mountain Dew sponsorship, also did a 4yr contract extension.

Probably won't even bother with another season.

What's the GM game like?

when the hell does the nike shoe deal come? Adidas and under armour both gave me free stuff within the first 15-20 games, and I turned them both down asap. Im now at the all star break and nothing from nike or JB. I told my agent I prefer Nike at the begining too :smh:

when the hell does the nike shoe deal come? Adidas and under armour both gave me free stuff within the first 15-20 games, and I turned them both down asap. Im now at the all star break and nothing from nike or JB. I told my agent I prefer Nike at the begining too :smh:

I'm 11 games in and they gave me the free shoes already. They just want me to start playing 15 minutes a game and I'm at 13.

Adidas and Nike never offered me anything. I got free shoes from JB pretty fast then UA. Now I'm signed with JB and just customized my own pair of 1s. I'm around January right now in the season.

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could vote for my shirts on Xbox 1.
I want to create a series of bleached rock inspired NBA t-shirts. I wasn't aware that you could only do 3 or is it that you can only have 3 at a time?
It's such a convoluted system they chose for this shirt thing. You need 100 votes to get your shirt in the store and you cant even use the shirt you've created until you get those votes. The best way to get people to vote for your shirt would be to wear it around and let people see it but this is the 2k way of doing things

gt: xbpm81

10-5-2017_7-40-44_PM.png
10-5-2017_7-40-39_PM (2).png

Welp.... 2k strikes again. We're number one in the conference, tied for number 1 in the league... And this is what we do

IMG_0932.JPG

There is no penalty in 18 for using the button to shoot.

Originally there was no penalty in 17 but after crying and 8 patches they made stick shooting "easier"

Ive never used the stick in any 2k except the first one that made you use stick for freethrows

I actually advise you to use the button. Way more precise. I dont think rhere is a single comp player who uses stick to shoot.

Lmao @ its not serious enough to post videos.

But its serious enough to post tears?

You guys are funny.

let me find out thats why i cant hit any open midrange or 3s..... im jk i know damn well its 2k's fault. i know my player is a slashing/playmaker... but jesus if it aint a layup or dunk this dude aint hitting it. and my moving 3 is a 75, while my set 3 is a 74. wtf 2k? whose fadeaway from 3 is better than their catch and shoot?

thus far, the only benefit i get from this years 2k is it makes me wanna just say screw the game and go play irl

74/75 isnt a good rating for a jumper. Id only shoot wide open. My scorer build has 78 contested 3. I shoot about 1 or 2 a game and never off dribble. Midrange? 80 and able to go to 93...with midrange dead eye? Imm pulling

Why do you think there still isn't the penalty there?

In just about every other 2K Mike Wang came out and said there was a slight penalty for using the button.

I assume it is the same here. I see if he mentioned anything on OS

Back
Top Bottom