Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I ain't falling for the You Hoop question. Has nothing to do with the discussion.

But my point is JUST LIKE IN REAL BASKETBALL, you can do everything fundamentally correct and there will be turnovers.

Doesn't make it fluke.

I welcome turnovers, again, we need more of the random variety

Maybe so. I know in play now online it's way easier to make free throws than in mygm so they probably have some gameplay tweaks between modes

But my point is JUST LIKE IN REAL BASKETBALL, you can do everything fundamentally correct and there will be turnovers.

Bro..no. if my fundamentals are perfect I'm not gonna fling the ball into the stands :lol:. Errors come from incorrect form. We're just gonna have to disagree on this one

Really odd that you can get an Under Armour shoe deal, but there's no other gear to support Under Armour in the game. I need some sweats & a hoodie with the logo on them so I can be complete.
Don't know why these fools think I'm going to stop rocking my Js during a MyPark game just to please them.

Really odd that you can get an Under Armour shoe deal, but there's no other gear to support Under Armour in the game. I need some sweats & a hoodie with the logo on them so I can be complete.
Don't know why these fools think I'm going to stop rocking my Js during a MyPark game just to please them.

lol but you get bread for wearing whatever you sign with. i think you can break contract and sign with who you want tho

Y'all still arguing in here? Thread is completely off the rails :lol:

nah, actually, we're back to posting about the game.

well, until you came in to try to derail it again.

if you play the way 2k designed it, it's actually kinda dope

Don't play video games
Play basketball.

If you play this game like a BASKETBALL game, and not like a video game, you put yourself in a better position to win (1 on 1 battles) than 70% (made up percentage like yall like) of folks you encounter.

Don't play video games
Play basketball.

If you play this game like a BASKETBALL game, and not like a video game, you put yourself in a better position to win (1 on 1 battles) than 70% (made up percentage like yall like) of folks you encounter.

It's a basketball video game. Now that I got the hang of it I'm back to scoring 90% of my points in the paint and scraping fools online. The game is getting pretty close to playing like the real deal tho. Looking forward to 2k28

When I played online, I enjoyed the level of frustration I gave cheesers. I didn't fly for their nonsense.

I didn't bite on PumpFakes.
I protected the ball with Y to prevent their steal button spam.
I went through the entire FT Routines to make them impatient.
I moved the ball around waiting for them to play passing lanes so I can get easy baskets.

Playing basketball is very rewarding

Just playing calm online goes such a long way. I’ve learned a lot of time you can just play off their eagerness. Just move the ball and eventually they’ll break the defense down off pure impatience.:lol:

4 was meh to me. new vegas always gonna be the GOAT.

rented skyrim HD from the library and the **** wouldnt start for some reason.

also,

DC, the hardest thing for me is not jumping. LOL i jump WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. a very real problem with my paint defense.

imma answer for him

it makes you pay attention to the animation's tells and you can base your release off the actual animation, not some bar.
Yup. So many people focus on the, "Green Release."

"My green release only goes in 30% of the time (in actuality closer to 80%+) but the CPU makes 90% of their open shots. PATCH it"

Watch the SHOT

Has anyone ever done the trivia thing in the 2kzone? do you win vc for it? I can never get anyone to match up. they should probably add chat to the neighborhood so you can link up for games with people in the same lobby with you easier

Can't argue with this.

User Error is real. Human ego is a hell of a thing though. That is always why I say, "Post a video."

Man, if you dudes just recorded yourselves playing, you could see your flaws. How many have watched themselves play the game after recording? Just like 5-10 minutes of gameplay. You can see so much. It will make you reflect before saying, "The CPU always comes back."

The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
for some, like me, it just isnt that serious.

the game is great, i have gripes. both are true. honestly, post a video for what?

if i say button response isnt as sharp as it was last year...or that teams have unrealistic comebacks too often...or that there are too many missed layups, it confuses me why my or others opinions make you or others so defensive about it?

you just dont have to be so "TRUMP-ian" about your response. almost like its fake news if you dont post a video.

believe me, i dont have anything against you DC. i'm just saying its not that serious.

no game is perfect to everybody that plays it.

imma answer for him

it makes you pay attention to the animation's tells and you can base your release off the actual animation, not some bar.
Exactly. It’s more feel than just trying to fill a meter. Much easier when you aren’t even focusing on it.

Weirdly made free throws easier for me too.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom