OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

View media item 1871662
What gives? Is this a XBL problem or 2K?

That's not a problem. Just go to the main menu of 2k

I hate when that happens. Just have to exit to the main menu.

Hate when that happens..

Nothing compared to the "A LAN is not connected" message. I'm up and putting up numbers, then it disconnects and I have to start all over. Got to the point where I'm saving midway through every quarter just to be safe :smh: Thought it might have been Fios messin w/ me but it's never happened until I got this game

my live expired a few days ago but I can still play this game online for some reason (auto renew is not on)

i didn't renew it because I wasn't really playing anything, hopped on 2k and was still able to play

my live expired a few days ago but I can still play this game online for some reason (auto renew is not on)
i didn't renew it because I wasn't really playing anything, hopped on 2k and was still able to play

i've noticed this too. do you have other accounts on your system that have live? i think that's where my solution is, but maybe they just aren't as strict anymore.

Just played by far one the hardest games in mycareer that I've played in 2K16.

Only for it all to be ruined by a Tyson Chandler buzzer beater 3.......contested buzzer beater 3

My first thought was to cry. Then to drink. Then ritual suicide. But in the end I just took out the game disc and put on netflix.

I don't think I've felt this bad since Kobe dropped 91 on me in 2K11, but at least then I scored 99 and won the game.

Just played by far one the hardest games in mycareer that I've played in 2K16.
Only for it all to be ruined by a Tyson Chandler buzzer beater 3.......contested buzzer beater 3
My first thought was to cry. Then to drink. Then ritual suicide. But in the end I just took out the game disc and put on netflix.
I don't think I've felt this bad since Kobe dropped 91 on me in 2K11, but at least then I scored 99 and won the game.

:rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1871662
What gives? Is this a XBL problem or 2K?

That's not a problem. Just go to the main menu of 2k

I hate when that happens. Just have to exit to the main menu.

Hate when that happens..

Nothing compared to the "A LAN is not connected" message. I'm up and putting up numbers, then it disconnects and I have to start all over. Got to the point where I'm saving midway through every quarter just to be safe :smh: Thought it might have been Fios messin w/ me but it's never happened until I got this game
Nah the worst is an error I got a while back where 2k16 couldn't connect to the Internet so basically every game mode was unavailable other than options and the quckplay option. I literally had to delete the game file and reinstall which, as we know, takes like 15 hours. Happened to me twice. I hate that everything is so reliant on Internet connection now. Fios went down in my neighborhood and I couldn't access any of the game modes I play.:smh:

me and my squad were on Pro Am playing with our Barbie dolls a few nights ago and we lost on a full court, Aaron Rodgers-eque hail mary 3 from the opposite freethrow line

Do any of you want to play with me or no?
what system and what do you play ?

20 game win streak in the park
smokin.gif
 finally got that All-Star 3. I got off tho cause it was past my bedtime and let my homie take my other position im not sure what happened after i got off hopefully they kept it going

All 3 of us lagged out before game started and our computers were playing, at time we were on a 9 game win streak. Computer won and kept it alive lol 

Last edited:
Why am I putting up better numbers than Bron Bron across the board and yet, he's still going to get MVP :stoneface:

I think after I hit the playoffs, I'm going to start looking into playing other modes of the game. Anybody need a ringer PG on their roster, holla at me. 6'4" 193lbs, rating 88

Do any of you want to play with me or no?
what system and what do you play ?

[rule] 

20 game win streak in the park :smokin  finally got that All-Star 3. I got off tho cause it was past my bedtime and let my homie take my other position im not sure what happened after i got off hopefully they kept it going

All 3 of us lagged out before game started and our computers were playing, at time we were on a 9 game win streak. Computer won and kept it alive lol 

Xboxone and I play everything from myplayer to my team, I need people that don't ball hog and no how to move the rock ya dig.

View media item 1371593

Just started a My GM.. What minutes or recommended sliders do you guys use to get realistic scoring results?

Why am I putting up better numbers than Bron Bron across the board and yet, he's still going to get MVP :stoneface:

I think after I hit the playoffs, I'm going to start looking into playing other modes of the game. Anybody need a ringer PG on their roster, holla at me. 6'4" 193lbs, rating 88
Same thing happened to me. Put up 31/8/6 a game, on 56% shooting. Bron out up 24/7/7 a game and won mvp :stoneface: didn't even make first, second, or third all nba :stoneface: :stoneface: Game is rigged.

Last edited:
As just a casual player of the game can you guys recommend a good tutorial on some basic offensive moves to beat the defender? I feel like every time I get try to beat a defender or am already past them they get almost magnetized to me and I can never get to the basket. Also when dumping down low to the post which moves are most effective? I find it too often that my big men are missing easy shots after beating someone on a post move or getting stripped right away when down low. I don't play this game online competitively head to head, usually just here and there with a friend in an online league and on my own typically always against the CPU. I'm been playing on superstar level and won probably 6 out of 20 games in my online league. Lastly, is it necessary to make defensive adjustments at the start of every game or is there a way to do it in the main league menu. Defenders constantly switch on screens and never recover, and sometimes will randomly double team and when leaving the double team run straight into the paint rather than to the man they are guarding.

Back
Top Bottom