OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Kobe shot what, 37% from the field last year and hasn't played more than 30 games in 2 seasons...but yall still think he's the second best SG in the league? :rofl:

1. Harden
2. Klay
3. Wade
4. Butler
5. Derozen/Beal/Monta

Wade played the same amount of games as butler...was more efficient and averaged 22, 5 & 5. I hate wade, but as long as he's playing 60+ games and putting up numbers...he's still in that convo.

If Kobe is available and on the floor then he's only behind Harden klay and Butler

LOL @ Derozan being anywhere near a top 5 list

Even though I don't play Park and MyPlayer, I apprciate Live not allowing folks to buy their points to level up. You actually have to grind your way to higher ratings. I can't do anything but respect that.

Let's not confuse legacy for last season. Bean shot the ball like trash and defended no one in the few games he played. He's still a very good playmaker when he isn't shooting over double teams, but that's literally the only thing he does better than Klay TODAY.

Klay shot better from 3 than Kobe did from the field
Something that was brought up that makes a lot of sense.

Ronnie2K being on Twitter being buddy buddy with these dudes softens 2K up when it comes to fairly rating players. Remember when Hassan Whiteside said, "I am just trying to get my 2K rating up." He said that during last season. So he was on Twitter all summer talking to Ronnie and now dude is an 82 rated player.

So as long as 2K is being so close to these dudes on Tweets, we will never get fair ratings

Something that was brought up that makes a lot of sense.

Ronnie2K being on Twitter being buddy buddy with these dudes softens 2K up when it comes to fairly rating players. Remember when Hassan Whiteside said, "I am just trying to get my 2K rating up." He said that during last season. So he was on Twitter all summer talking to Ronnie and now dude is an 82 rated player.

So as long as 2K is being so close to these dudes on Tweets, we will never get fair ratings

Whiteside and Draymond Green had a back and forth Twitter exchange and Draymond bagged on him for playing to get his rating up.

82 million reasons to flop and the d league ain't never been 1!!!! But keep wearing shirts chasing that 2k rating #thefinerthings [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

— Draymond Green (@Money23Green) August 26, 2015

Whiteside and Draymond Green had a back and forth Twitter exchange and Draymond bagged on him for playing to get his rating up.
But think about it. Whiteside is a glorified role player man.
Both are losers. That is a sucka type argument to be honest

On the same wave
Kobe shot what, 37% from the field last year and hasn't played more than 30 games in 2 seasons...but yall still think he's the second best SG in the league?
roll.gif

1. Harden
2. Klay
3. Wade
4. Butler
5. Derozen/Beal/Monta

Wade played the same amount of games as butler...was more efficient and averaged 22, 5 & 5. I hate wade, but as long as he's playing 60+ games and putting up numbers...he's still in that convo.
Let's not confuse legacy for last season. Bean shot the ball like trash and defended no one in the few games he played. He's still a very good playmaker when he isn't shooting over double teams, but that's literally the only thing he does better than Klay TODAY.

Klay shot better from 3 than Kobe did from the field

Kobe is at the bottom half of the top 10 SG rankings right now. I could understand someone saying JJ Redick, Kyle Korver, Wes Matthews or Joe Johnson are better players.

Also, changing jerseys in my player better be an option this year. 2k needs to rework the monotony of Myplayer

Who needs in game improvements when you can layer tattoos!
laugh.gif
  This is true

But I think it is virtually impossible for most to separate legacy from recent production with Kobe. But I do feel legacy has to be considered to a degree.

For example.

If Rajon Rondo and Luke RIdnour shoot and attempt the same amount of 3's this upcoming season (38% on 250 attempts), I don't feel Rondo and Ridnour should have the same exact 3PT rating in 2K17 simply because this is the first season Rondo actually shot the ball well. Ridnour is historically a good shooter so that should be taken into consideration, to a degree.

So you can't just ignore legacy. 

Back
Top Bottom