Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I run with a few dudes in MyPark. I don't like the Rec as much tho cause seems like it gets so cluttered. Guess you need a legit 5 who knows how to run an offense.

I'm slowing progressing to Legend status. Almost an All-Star 2 now but haven't been playing as much since I got a new job overnight...

what park you run with and what position?

always looking for big men flyers.

Since when does Rondo shoot 3s?!?! i was playing online vs this dude guy was out here like Shuttlesworth tf?!?!?

play him again ., I bet he can't do it twice. lol nah but Rondo does has games like that in real life where he shoots threes out of nowhere and usually makes them.

I only run with certain guys in The Rec. I'm a 6'7 PG and average around 7 / 4 / 4 (because I played so many games in The Park instead of the Rec :lol: ). In the Rec, I'm probably averaging about 10 / 9 / 7. I've had some 20 / 15 / 5 games and few triple doubles. I just really like to share the ball and make smart plays. I hate playing teams full of legends some times , though :lol: . They are beatable, but legends definitely have advantages. I'm an all star 2 right now, a couple of wins away from all star 3.

Last edited:
Those of you that been holding out...

2K will be 10.99 on Amazon tomorrow @ Noon.

Will pick this up for PS4 tomorrow, even though I don't have a PS4 yet.
laugh.gif

is there a way to stop the celebration cheese?

My guys hit a 3, start celebrating, and their man gets an open lane in transition. I noticed its even harder to control if you mess with the joystick, but leaving them alone aint an option. cheesing away baskets on the defensive end. I guess the computer isn't smart enough to take advantage of it in the lower difficulty settings, but I'm not trying to play below all star :smh:

Last edited:
Why do people online get mad if you don't run uptempo?

I had one idiot get mad that I picked the Wolves (he had the cavs). He opens up with a 7 - 0 run, i go on a 23 to 4 run after that to end the 1st. He complains about my tempo and how he's going to make me quit. I go on another run and he quits.

i don't care what tempo someone plays at as long they're not a cherry picker or a zig zagger

i like when i'm playing against someone that brings the ball up court and actually tries to run an offense

i hate dudes that just fling the ball down try to drive baseline every play

Last edited:
someone on NT invited me to a online league, then, i destroyed everyone by 15+, he kicked me and said i dont play on ball D, then acts dumb and said "oh what happened" in the online league group chat. 

Back
Top Bottom