Official NBA 2k15 Thread

my only gripe is that yall should up potentials of better players (even if their OVR is low) because when it comes to trades, the CPU loses it's mind.

(i know its not a roster FOR trades, but it's an easy fix....people's stars depend on potential, rating and salary cap money.....if you raise potentials teams wont trade them for peanuts.)

Our rosters are for people that control all 30 teams in association. So we really don't deal with the dumb CPU trades since we control EVERYTHING

In our potential formula, "Trade Value" is one of the factors

Current Status

Potential Status

Trade Value

Marketability

Nah we aren't completely done yet but MOST of it on the PS4 side is done

Last edited:
Our rosters are for people that control all 30 teams in association. So we really don't deal with the dumb CPU trades since we control EVERYTHING

In our potential formula, "Trade Value" is one of the factors

Current Status
Potential Status
Trade Value
Marketability

Nah we aren't completely done yet but MOST of it on the PS4 side is done

yeah, i understand that....but adjusting potentials would be a quick fix for that, which wouldn't affect the actual in-game play.

when you do association as opposed to mygm, you can adjust the trade logic to be alot tougher,
but with the OP rosters, the teams will trade stars for nothing (cause of the ratings)

adjusting potentials for players who's overalls have been lowered will account for the loss of "stars" when you're trading.....but won't change the way the rosters play

Wait are you talking about my rosters or the game's rosters?

We have potentials edited. Higher valued players have higher potentials. Lowered valued players have lowered potentials. The potential rating is something the CPU looks at when they make trades. We factored that into our equation.

I suggest everyone watches this episode of 2K TV. 
In the latest NBA 2KTV video, Scott O'Gallagher provides some winning tips in NBA 2K15. It's not too often we see a sim based tutorial make the show, so make sure you check it out and post your thoughts. The video also features Quincy Acy and his teammate Shane Larkin playing the game, as well as the top plays of the week.

Wow, this is the first time I have ever even THOUGHT about watching 2K TV. Few things

* Rachael..............yea. Pigtails were looking right

* I see you OG. Giving out the secrets. 

* i HAD no IDEA THE park stuff was that serious. Seems like a world I am just oblivious to man. High Rollers court LOL. 

* I still have no clue what VC is used for or how it is earned. FOlks spend real money on in game access? That is wild if that is the case. I guess this just shows me how deep the game is.

Good stuff, OG should just have a segment every week. And it being the first segment makes sense.

people online really do some dumb stuff, i was down 14 with 1:56 left all he had to do was hold the ball and run the clock

but he wanted to keep chucking 3.

came back to win by 1

2m2wh83.jpg

Last edited:
^yeah either these ppl or zig zag + charge cheese masters on MT. online head to head is better since you dont have a team that every players rating is over 90+. 

Wait are you talking about my rosters or the game's rosters?

We have potentials edited. Higher valued players have higher potentials. Lowered valued players have lowered potentials. The potential rating is something the CPU looks at when they make trades. We factored that into our equation.

just trynna offer some input

right now, they need to be re-examined cause im telling you, people are being traded for literally nothing.

Wow, this is the first time I have ever even THOUGHT about watching 2K TV. Few things
* Rachael..............yea. Pigtails were looking right
* I see you OG. Giving out the secrets. 
* i HAD no IDEA THE park stuff was that serious. Seems like a world I am just oblivious to man. High Rollers court LOL. 
* I still have no clue what VC is used for or how it is earned. FOlks spend real money on in game access? That is wild if that is the case. I guess this just shows me how deep the game is.
Good stuff, OG should just have a segment every week. And it being the first segment makes sense.

yeah, it goes down in rec.

you can buy VC with real money or earn VC through playing 2k.

you, of all people, would love the park, you can get you and 4 other anal simulators to run people off the court with real basketball....

you can literally go in the rec and run the princeton offense lol

I can't believe that people haven't tried mypark, rec, or even mycareer ...yall telling me that most run association and never even try out the other modes?

I play all the modes except myteam that **** is stupid.

Well i should say played as i cant play in the park anymore or play online games THANKS AGAIN 2K

I play all the modes except myteam that **** is stupid.

Well i should say played as i cant play in the park anymore or play online games THANKS AGAIN 2K

I play all modes except MyTeam as well, even MyPark and never have a problem gettin online ....this game has no much more to offer than what quick matches and association can bring.

I play all modes except MyTeam as well, even MyPark and never have a problem gettin online ....this game has no much more to offer than what quick matches and association can bring.

I never had a problem until after the patch, was actually spending most of my time in the park, now when i go my guy will stand there trying to get on a spot forever, then if he does he's just stuck there and God forbid a game actually starts I'll be lagging all over the place

never had a problem before the patch :smh:

Back
Top Bottom