>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

:lol: I'm on the Lobcats too! I can' t stand Jeff Adrien. He can't shoot, he can't finish around the rim, he can't do anything. >:

What you have to do with Jefferson is play the pick and roll or the pick and slip with him. He can't shoot free throws for his life.

What I want to know is why can't you use voice commands for the pick and roll? I used to have the Xbox 360 for NBA 2K13 and all you would have to do is say "set the screen for me" and the play would happen. On the PS4, it doesn't pick up this play but it picks up everything else. Any advice?

I noticed that too with the voice command. I got it to work once, I said Pick And Roll, like.. very concisely lol.

As for our terrible Bobcat team mates.. I want to punch Gerald Henderson in the face. Every time I kick it to him WIDE open dude doesn't shoot, he freaking jab steps and waits for 1 second then dribbles around and take's a contest midrange fadeaway. :smh:

i forgot to post this the other day, if your vc isnt adding to your myplayer you have to create a secondary myplayer and it will load correctly on that one.. some type of glitch and thats the only way to get it to work.

So I passed on the chance to work with the big time agent and have yet to get a Nike/JB deal? Is there anyway to dump the friend agent? Dude is not working enough for his cut IMO.

So I passed on the chance to work with the big time agent and have yet to get a Nike/JB deal? Is there anyway to dump the friend agent? Dude is not working enough for his cut IMO.
well if you going after the code you are doing the right thing by staying with him. You gotta earn it itll come

Anyone wanna try to play me on xboxone lmk
(everytime I try with friends I know personally it says 2k servers are down)

That's the same thing that happens to me and the one game I played online was a lag fest

That's the same thing that happens to me and the one game I played online was a lag fest
i have yet to play a game that wasn't slow. its like the game is in slow motion and everything happens a split second after i press the buttons so its impossible to play D or get the shot release right. stupid

Online works great for me once i get matched up its just i cant play friends on my Friends list for some reason. 

Although i do get some lag here and there for a split second in games where its slow up and than speed up and throw my rhythm all off

I just finished the All-Star weekend and I was selected to participate in the Rookie, All-Star, 3 Pt and Dunk contest. I didn't get to play the dunk contest did anybody get this too or have played it?

I just finished the All-Star weekend and I was selected to participate in the Rookie, All-Star, 3 Pt and Dunk contest. I didn't get to play the dunk contest did anybody get this too or have played it?
yeah same thing happened to me. still got the code

@Ronnie2k just tweeted this "8th present: #NBA2K14 #LockerCodes for 10K VC EXPIRE MIDNIGHT PS4/XB1: N14PS-U668X-6IITS-MDPQA-TQPM7 PS3/360: N14PS-XRN94-2ZSWE-IQXAC-XNH5P" maybe we can sign in today and use it lmao. PSN is always down at the worst damn time.

Back
Top Bottom